Rocks

Forum for discuss on decorative materials used in freshwater aquariums.
sdenter
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Rocks

Unread post by sdenter »

ha ha somen da I m from Asansol and always get the the same call from people some stay and askd what r u going to do with these stones or trees branches... by the way from where did u collect such green stones I ll pleased if u reveled ur secret X spot... I ll be the next trespasser there 666
bobvin
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by bobvin »

they are beautiful rocks. are they good to keep in aquariums?
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

sdenter wrote:ha ha somen da I m from Asansol and always get the the same call from people some stay and askd what r u going to do with these stones or trees branches... by the way from where did u collect such green stones I ll pleased if u reveled ur secret X spot... I ll be the next trespasser there 666

They are around the GT road,and many other places.In Asansol where do you stay?? They are basically used as a layers
beside the road to fill the mud etc....
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

bobvin wrote:they are beautiful rocks. are they good to keep in aquariums?
Ya ya they are rock solid, and there is no leaching.There should not be any harmful elements to it...
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
sdenter
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sdenter »

I stay in south dhadka railpar o guess now with the rain their r planty of rocks dumping ll be going on ...