Page 1 of 2

Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:17 am
by Somen
Ever wondered if you could capture a part of natural ecosystem into your own home by means of fish tank in this busy, everyday world?
Ever wondered if you could lie in the soothing and calming embrace of Mother Nature through the pleasures of viewing beautiful sceneries of mountains and forests recreated via a fish tank?
Many top aquascape designers who are full of passion;
whom, through their boundless imaginations and visions, bring such fantasies to life, thereby creating miniaturized versions of nature.
People enjoy such a peaceful and relaxing experience, and it takes you along for a ride in viewing this wondrous world of aquascapes. .
I embark on this tireless endeavor to share with everyone the joy of this tranquil and spiritual hobby.
Let us give space to Nature here.

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 am
by aawnaik
WOW!

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:28 am
by SCORPIO
Natural aquariums are stress remover at our homes. Although sometimes they are also stress generators for married peoples.

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:30 am
by Somen
SCORPIO wrote:Natural aquariums are stress remover at our homes. Although sometimes they are also stress generators for married peoples.

:roll :roll :roll :roll

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:41 am
by sub
impressive :)

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:37 pm
by Kaushik
Lovely set up in the Drawing room.. A stress remover green ambiance.. Understand how much labor you have put..Always try to give first hand information's to the young viewers so that their gentle mind caught the details of scenic environment.

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 pm
by Somen
Kaushik wrote:Lovely set up in the Drawing room.. A stress remover green ambiance.. Understand how much labor you have put..Always try to give first hand information's to the young viewers so that their gentle mind caught the details of scenic environment.

Thank u Kaushik da....Ya I do.

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 pm
by Romi
I agree, if there are tanks as beautiful as Somen's, spiritual pleasure is very likely in all who gaze upon them congrates

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 pm
by Somen
Romi wrote:I agree, if there are tanks as beautiful as Somen's, spiritual pleasure is very likely in all who gaze upon them congrates

Thanks.

Re: Bringing Nature into your home.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 pm
by pinaki_pal
Beautiful tanks....................

SCORPIO wrote:Natural aquariums are stress remover at our homes. Although sometimes they are also stress generators for married peoples.


Absolutely true Rajivji
backparise backparise backparise backparise backparise yipi yipi yipi yipi yipi