Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Forum for discuss about various equipments used with freshwater aquariums.
karmakar_kgp
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby karmakar_kgp » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Can I use feviquick in a aquarium (in a dry tank) ? for bonding a drift wood. or suggest any other safe adhesive for aquarium stuff.
Regards,
Saroj



User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby SCORPIO » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 pm

You can use feviquick.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

karmakar_kgp
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby karmakar_kgp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Thanks Scorpio

Pintoo
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 pm
Location: Delhi

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby Pintoo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:26 pm

feviquick takes time to settle. using silicone will be easy and cheap also.

User avatar
parthapratim22
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5289
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 am
Location: KOLKATA>HYDERABAD>DELHI

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby parthapratim22 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Pintoo wrote:feviquick takes time to settle. using silicone will be easy and cheap also.

Don't think so. Its actually opposite.

You may use bond of pidilite brand(but careful it burns) for better result.
Aquascaping Products and Designs viewforum.php?f=60
9599388127

karmakar_kgp
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby karmakar_kgp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

parthapratim22 wrote:
Pintoo wrote:feviquick takes time to settle. using silicone will be easy and cheap also.

Don't think so. Its actually opposite.

You may use bond of pidilite brand(but careful it burns) for better result.

Dear Parthapratim,
please share full name of BOND?

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2884
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby sushant » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 am

karmakar_kgp wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:
Pintoo wrote:feviquick takes time to settle. using silicone will be easy and cheap also.

Don't think so. Its actually opposite.

You may use bond of pidilite brand(but careful it burns) for better result.

Dear Parthapratim,
please share full name of BOND?

I guess he is talking about fevikwik.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk
Sushant

User avatar
parthapratim22
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5289
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 am
Location: KOLKATA>HYDERABAD>DELHI

Re: Suggest Adhesive for aquarium stuff

Unread postby parthapratim22 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Sushant Bhai Somenda uses the brand. Local hardware shop call them as bond, you may tell them glue that fix plastic.
Aquascaping Products and Designs viewforum.php?f=60
9599388127