Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: READ this if you are keeping this FISH

Unread post by Abhishek »

Very true..
Its a both way cycle where the demand and purchase of these kind of species are creating the urge to these Mal-practitioners in creating these kind of mutant :(

It should be both way - stopping of buying and manufacturing...
jack

Unread post by jack »

new hobbyist should be encouraged not to buy these kind of hybrids.. I agree that these are surely more colorfull and attractive but at same time not ideal choise to buy.
till some extent the LFS should also be responsible for the sale
i had an argument with lfs near by as following
Jack - bro why do you stock this kind of fish when you know its hybridized, why cant you stop selling and encourage new hobbyist not to buy this fishes. there are many more options available in market
LFS - there is demand and if i dont stock them i will have more walkouts and nearby lfs will sell it. then why not me, I also have to feed my family.
i agree with his statement
LFS added this fishes are hybrid and manmade soo are more hardy to water conditions and stuff soo there and lfs who encourage them to buy this fishes.
taking my example few years back when i was on long vacation of fish keeping and suddenly i entered lfs and saw this parrot fishes. the lfs guy nearly sold me the fish saying the same above reason. but as a thumb rule not to get live stock without reading i dropped the idea of getting one.
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
Keluthi
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Keluthi »

Yes, yes, yes.... And, just a remider, the Flowe horn is one among those mutants, which should also be completely wiped off from this earth..!!!
Whether we like it or not the change has occurred, struggle is our life and life is struggle. - Velupillai Pirabhakaran.