Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Announcements and Updates related to http://www.aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:25 pm

In April 2016, winner of Top Poster of the Month is Vikram Dutta. He have got a Dennerle Shrimp food packet. Packet will be dispatch on his given address.

Although he did not touch the target number of post count but we will provide gift to him.


“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm
Location: Ghaziabad

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby devchitra » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:32 am

Congratulations.

User avatar
gauravgupta
Panel Members
Panel Members
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm
Location: Karnal - Haryana
Contact:

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby gauravgupta » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:07 am

Great..
Hands That Serve are Holier Than Lips That Pray!!

User avatar
sushant
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2886
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 am
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Contact:

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby sushant » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:53 am

Congratulations to the winner
Sushant

User avatar
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby vikramdutta11 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you dada.
Thank you all.
Need some discussion from other members also to reach the desired Minimum post count. It seems like speaking alone in an empty room. :D
I request all the members to spare some time for this forum. This will help us to gain more knowledge.

Cheers.

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:26 am

vikramdutta11 wrote:Thank you dada.
Thank you all.
Need some discussion from other members also to reach the desired Minimum post count. It seems like speaking alone in an empty room. :D
I request all the members to spare some time for this forum. This will help us to gain more knowledge.

Cheers.


The aim behind this is to increase the post.

BTW how many minimum post should be there?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby vikramdutta11 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 am

SCORPIO wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:Thank you dada.
Thank you all.
Need some discussion from other members also to reach the desired Minimum post count. It seems like speaking alone in an empty room. :D
I request all the members to spare some time for this forum. This will help us to gain more knowledge.

Cheers.


The aim behind this is to increase the post.

BTW how many minimum post should be there?


Dada the minimum post count said is fine, I am concerned that sufficient discussion is not taking place. If the discussion takes place then automatically the post count will increase and will lead to a good learning to the hobbyists like me. i am appealing to all the members to share their experience and take part in the discussion.

User avatar
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10353
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Delhi, India
Contact:

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby SCORPIO » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:06 pm

vikramdutta11 wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:Thank you dada.
Thank you all.
Need some discussion from other members also to reach the desired Minimum post count. It seems like speaking alone in an empty room. :D
I request all the members to spare some time for this forum. This will help us to gain more knowledge.

Cheers.


The aim behind this is to increase the post.

BTW how many minimum post should be there?


Dada the minimum post count said is fine, I am concerned that sufficient discussion is not taking place. If the discussion takes place then automatically the post count will increase and will lead to a good learning to the hobbyists like me. i am appealing to all the members to share their experience and take part in the discussion.


Vikram Ji, I started the forum with a single member, Now again starting as new.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda

User avatar
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Posts: 341
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 pm
Location: Kolkata

Re: Top Poster of the Month::April, 2016 Winner.

Unread postby vikramdutta11 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:44 pm

SCORPIO wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:Thank you dada.
Thank you all.
Need some discussion from other members also to reach the desired Minimum post count. It seems like speaking alone in an empty room. :D
I request all the members to spare some time for this forum. This will help us to gain more knowledge.

Cheers.


The aim behind this is to increase the post.

BTW how many minimum post should be there?


Dada the minimum post count said is fine, I am concerned that sufficient discussion is not taking place. If the discussion takes place then automatically the post count will increase and will lead to a good learning to the hobbyists like me. i am appealing to all the members to share their experience and take part in the discussion.


Vikram Ji, I started the forum with a single member, Now again starting as new.


Don't worry dada, everyone is very busy, I hope all will certainly join the conversation soon.

Cheers.