Jebo 182 HOB Skimmer Review.

Discuss about equipments required in marine setups.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jebo 182 HOB Skimmer Review.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Planning again to start a marine tank in coming days. Tank Size will be 65X 45X45 cm. Planning to stock some mushrooms and MMLR with minimal fishes. I was also planning to buy Reef Octopus HOB filter but come to know that China made Reef Octopus is not performing well. So planning to buy Jebo 182 HOB. Please advice what to do.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Jebo 182 HOB Skimmer Review.

Unread post by aquascapist »

Hi Rajiv ji, If you are planning to stock minimal fishes with a low bioload then jebo might work. I personally have no experience with hob filters however in my experience skimmers are usually overrated for what they are able to achieve.
Warm Regards,
Aditya
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

aquascapist wrote:Hi Rajiv ji, If you are planning to stock minimal fishes with a low bioload then jebo might work. I personally have no experience with hob filters however in my experience skimmers are usually overrated for what they are able to achieve.
There will be only 2-3 fishes. No much bioload. My aim is to growing muhrooms etc.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aquascapist »

Should be fine!
Warm Regards,
Aditya