Team India aquascaping 2014

Post your queries and experience related to aquatic plants and planted aquariums
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Team India aquascaping 2014

Unread post by SCORPIO »

We can only image the work of Sreeram by this photograph but I am sure it will be a stunner.

Abhra your tank is looking nice to me. Remove the some moss from the lower areas so show the rocks. It will look more beautiful and attractive.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Pintoo
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Pintoo »

nice scapes.
severumkid
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by severumkid »

Hi Guys, nice to see all the beautiful tanks here. Sure India is having a lot of talent as far as aquascaping is concerned. I think Hamza has a great tank which he is hiding from all of us. So does Debraj Ghosh. I must say that I also have a tank that will be most probably ready for IAPLC. I am planning to make a few more for AGA, ROPLC and the Brazilian contest? There are so many contests now a days and I am not keeping news of much of them, (Partha and Sreeram keeps telling me these informations and make me nervous as I am not as gifted as them) how ever I keep track of aquascaping so will be wanting to participate in those. I did not take part in TGIAC this year. Wish all the participants good luck, I will meet some of you in the award function for TGIAC 2014.
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

severumkid wrote:Hi Guys, nice to see all the beautiful tanks here. Sure India is having a lot of talent as far as aquascaping is concerned. I think Hamza has a great tank which he is hiding from all of us. So does Debraj Ghosh. I must say that I also have a tank that will be most probably ready for IAPLC. I am planning to make a few more for AGA, ROPLC and the Brazilian contest? There are so many contests now a days and I am not keeping news of much of them, (Partha and Sreeram keeps telling me these informations and make me nervous as I am not as gifted as them) how ever I keep track of aquascaping so will be wanting to participate in those. I did not take part in TGIAC this year. Wish all the participants good luck, I will meet some of you in the award function for TGIAC 2014.
Nice to see you back here.

I will try to keep you inform about the contest.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Partha and Sreeram, please show the list of all the Aquascaping Contest link and last date here.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

severumkid wrote:I think Hamza has a great tank which he is hiding from all of us.
It means you and Hamza will surprise us in IAPLC-2014 rankings? 666

parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SCORPIO wrote:Partha and Sreeram, please show the list of all the Aquascaping Contest link and last date here.
Not released yet.

Kaushikda has given a total list.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

SCORPIO wrote:Partha and Sreeram, please show the list of all the Aquascaping Contest link and last date here.
:1 everyone must compile together.