Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Forum for discuss freshwater/ Brackish Invertebrates.
paule
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread post by paule »

SCORPIO wrote::goodpost
ajinkyajin wrote:You can buy shrimps from Fish Point, 162-a,Sarojini Nagar Market.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I visited there on last sunday but did not saw any shrimp.

I went there on a sunday too, I saw 4 shrimps, They were really tiny and price was too high...This was my first experience in the shop...Two of my fish died on the way...I think they have a great collection, but the prices are too high. Also i am a little disappointed that inspite of me telling them not to put a particular fish he somehow managed to put that fish which ws looking sick and it died on the way. Also some guppies were slightly deformed.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

paule wrote:
ajinkyajin wrote:You can buy shrimps from Fish Point, 162-a,Sarojini Nagar Market.

I went there on a sunday too, I saw 4 shrimps, They were really tiny and price was too high...This was my first experience in the shop...Two of my fish died on the way...I think they have a great collection, but the prices are too high. Also i am a little disappointed that inspite of me telling them not to put a particular fish he somehow managed to put that fish which ws looking sick and it died on the way. Also some guppies were slightly deformed.
Most of the fishes was in bad condition.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
ajinkyajin
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: RE: Re: Where can i get Shrimps and Dwarf Frogs in delhi.

Unread post by ajinkyajin »

SCORPIO wrote:
paule wrote:

Most of the fishes was in bad condition.
Yeah.. Specially discus :(