Indian almond tree leaves in Aquarium.

Forum for discuss on various water parameters.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Indian almond tree leaves in Aquarium.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Rohit1076 wrote:Hi Abhishek,
I'm in Blr until Thursday. Please let me know where can I collect them or find them??????? I'll take a few in my bag..... Syed you can take them from me.

Pleaase PM me the location.....
Rohit, can you also bring some assassion snails along with you from Banglore? Abhishek will help you.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Rohit1076
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Rohit1076 »

Guys, I'm getting my fish cargo-ed from Blr tomorrow morning by air. So you need to send ur stuff to my place i.e. - "# 1/1, 91, Pulakeshinagar, Veerabhadra Modaliar Garden Road, Bengaluru – 560005"

Let me know in advance as I need to tell my agent about the no. of boxes........

My person will make a box and take it to cargo. Will try to catch up 1PM cargo flight to Delhi. If not then 4pm flight reaching Delhi @ 9pm. I'm travelling back to Delhi tomorrow evening.

My contact no:
Blr - +91-8861063700
Del - +91-9999777705
Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Sharma
+91-9999777705 (Del)
+91-8861063700 (Blr)

"If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid"
himansh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by himansh »

good information about almond leaves.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Thanks everybody for comments. Please also post, if anybody know something about the uses of almond leaves.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

Little offtopic...but :offtopic sorry

I just wish you posted this in a new topic Rohit ;) would have helped so many people.
Quite late now.
Rohit1076 wrote:Guys, I'm getting my fish cargo-ed from Blr tomorrow morning by air. So you need to send ur stuff to my place i.e. - "# 1/1, 91, Pulakeshinagar, Veerabhadra Modaliar Garden Road, Bengaluru – 560005"

Let me know in advance as I need to tell my agent about the no. of boxes........

My person will make a box and take it to cargo. Will try to catch up 1PM cargo flight to Delhi. If not then 4pm flight reaching Delhi @ 9pm. I'm travelling back to Delhi tomorrow evening.

My contact no:
Blr - +91-8861063700
Del - +91-9999777705
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!