jewels paired up(update pg4)

Forum for discussion on Cichlids.
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: jewels paired up

Unread post by ishaan »

maaz wrote:ok good how many pairs u got now..
i got three pairs from the supplier but he forgot to mark the pairs ,so i have to start from beginning

now 1 pair is formed so i will move them to my arrowana tank ,once the arrowana is sold. :D :D
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
ishaan

Re: jewels paired up(update pg4)

Unread post by ishaan »

A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Dabbu3288
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Dabbu3288 »

These things are voracious breeders. You'll have a very tough time managing the babies once the parents stop taking care of them, which is around the one inch or one and half month mark, whichever is earlier. I'd advice you keep a dither fish at all times in the breeding set-up to stop the male from turning its aggression towards the female which always becomes fatal. My baby jewels used to eat like crazy during this summer. So have a lot of live food ready for them. As always their appetite is temperature dependent so the cooler the ambient weather the less food the fishes demand. But I'd suggest once you get the babies as much live food as possible from Day 1.
Have a product to sell online? Searching for an affiliate marketer? Want web traffic at your site? Looking for a SEO?
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Dabbu3288 wrote:These things are voracious breeders. You'll have a very tough time managing the babies once the parents stop taking care of them, which is around the one inch or one and half month mark, whichever is earlier. I'd advice you keep a dither fish at all times in the breeding set-up to stop the male from turning its aggression towards the female which always becomes fatal. My baby jewels used to eat like crazy during this summer. So have a lot of live food ready for them. As always their appetite is temperature dependent so the cooler the ambient weather the less food the fishes demand. But I'd suggest once you get the babies as much live food as possible from Day 1.
buddy its an old thread and i gave all three of my pairs. planted tank and shrimps bug affected me a lot :adore
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Dabbu3288
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Dabbu3288 »

Oh! I'm so sorry didn't notice. Congratulation on your shrimp factory. Hope you can spare some later down the line ;)
Have a product to sell online? Searching for an affiliate marketer? Want web traffic at your site? Looking for a SEO?
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Dabbu3288 wrote:Oh! I'm so sorry didn't notice. Congratulation on your shrimp factory. Hope you can spare some later down the line ;)
yes will surely share them once my 4 shrimps become atleast 40 :LOL
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868