Badis badis

Post your quires related to aquatic photography.
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Badis badis

Unread post by devchitra »

nice fishes.
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

vijendra_s123 wrote:
Abhishek wrote:Lovely clicks Vijendra , one small suggestions your images are flash burnt... So try working on it...
So any pointers on it...??
Let me know what is the EXIF details of your image, I will then try to possibly come on some solutions :)
vijendra_s123

Unread post by vijendra_s123 »

Abhishek wrote:
vijendra_s123 wrote:
Abhishek wrote:Lovely clicks Vijendra , one small suggestions your images are flash burnt... So try working on it...
So any pointers on it...??
Let me know what is the EXIF details of your image, I will then try to possibly come on some solutions :)
ISO - 100
Shutter Speed - 1/60
Aperture - 5.6
Flash On
Abhishek

Try using an external flash or try to increase the light source of your aquarium to avoid these situations, some photographers cover the flash partially to minimize the damage, but I haven't tried it. Let me search something about it and let you know,,
himansh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by himansh »

Abhishek wrote:Try using an external flash or try to increase the light source of your aquarium to avoid these situations, some photographers cover the flash partially to minimize the damage, but I haven't tried it. Let me search something about it and let you know,,
it is looking you have good knowledge of aquarium photography. start a new topic on the topic.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

lovely pics vijjy. some of them i saw for the first time. . Sometimes the males turn a beautiful black with some blue spotting. hope u get pics of that phase for us too,,, :)
Abhishek

himaksh wrote:
Abhishek wrote:Try using an external flash or try to increase the light source of your aquarium to avoid these situations, some photographers cover the flash partially to minimize the damage, but I haven't tried it. Let me search something about it and let you know,,
it is looking you have good knowledge of aquarium photography. start a new topic on the topic.
Jibran has already done that here its http://www.aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=164
apuda2010
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by apuda2010 »

Vijendra...nice fish and nice pics.

I do not agree that the pics are flash burnt. The last one maybe but not the other ones.

If you have a camera which allows you to control the exposure, reduce the exposure by around half a stop before you shoot. If the camera does not have exposure control , simply go back two steps and shoot, it will help.

The other thing you can do is that if your tank receives some kind of light - sunlight, flourescent and aquarium lighting etc....switch off the flash. Increase the ISO to 200, hold the camera firmly and shoot.
vijendra_s123

Unread post by vijendra_s123 »

Romi wrote:lovely pics vijjy. some of them i saw for the first time. . Sometimes the males turn a beautiful black with some blue spotting. hope u get pics of that phase for us too,,, :)
Thanks...:)
apuda2010 wrote:Vijendra...nice fish and nice pics.
I do not agree that the pics are flash burnt. The last one maybe but not the other ones.
If you have a camera which allows you to control the exposure, reduce the exposure by around half a stop before you shoot. If the camera does not have exposure control , simply go back two steps and shoot, it will help.
The other thing you can do is that if your tank receives some kind of light - sunlight, flourescent and aquarium lighting etc....switch off the flash. Increase the ISO to 200, hold the camera firmly and shoot.
Thanks... will surely consider your recommendations....:)