bhagirath palace address

Post your quires regarding lighting needs in planted aquariums.
swapanbaruah
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

bhagirath palace address

Unread post by swapanbaruah »

can anyone give me the exact location & address of Bhagirath palace in delhi. :feedb
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: bhagirath palace address

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Reach at Red Fort. Their is a T-Point. Now move towards North direction on the road. After 200 meters, a small lane in the right hand side. This is the entrance of Bhagirat Place.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

if u go by metro, u can get off at chandni chowk, the Sisganj Gurdwara entrance. Then just walk, anybody will tell u. There is a shop called Sachdeva Electricals in a building of small electrical shops just next to the fountain, best shop that i know. Lots of veterans go there, nice chap called Manish owns it, very honest and decent fellow. Gives no bils, but honours his warrranty if the date of purchase on the item written by him falls short of one year. ...
aawnaik
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aawnaik »

Sachdeva Electricals als has LED Flood Lights (White and Warm White) of Warm Company, which I felt are very econimical -

10 W - Rs. 280/-
20 W - Rs. 580/-
30 W - Rs. 825/-
50 W - Rs. 1225/-

No Waranty.

I am thinking of installing it for my tank. Does any one have any experience of using these flood lights. Currently I am using 3 nos. 70 W MH Lights. If I take 100 lumen / wat, I think 3 nos of 50W would suffice the purpose. Is my undestaning right?
Amit Naik
[background=][/background]
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

aawnaik wrote:Sachdeva Electricals als has LED Flood Lights (White and Warm White) of Warm Company, which I felt are very econimical -

10 W - Rs. 280/-
20 W - Rs. 580/-
30 W - Rs. 825/-
50 W - Rs. 1225/-

No Waranty.

I am thinking of installing it for my tank. Does any one have any experience of using these flood lights. Currently I am using 3 nos. 70 W MH Lights. If I take 100 lumen / wat, I think 3 nos of 50W would suffice the purpose. Is my undestaning right?
Floodlights do not have a good spread. I went to Sachdeva Electricals recently, and was very tempted. Now i am going for T8s only, for the good lighting spread they provide. Sachdeva sells their own brand of LEDs also, that they offer a one year gaurantee for, and always honour. This is a 2 foot LED tube for around 800 bucks, 8 watts or so. These floodlights seemed so heavy, i wasn't sure i would be able to save them from falling into the water one day. You shouuld try one for a small tank and see if the plants like them, after checking the kelvin rating of these, at best. I am sure, Sachdeva would have offered a gaurantee if they were really reliable, because they are honest people.
aawnaik
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aawnaik »

What are the other options with LED? What about LED Tube? Has any one used it?
Amit Naik
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Amol uses LED T5 and T8 and got great results.
aawnaik
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aawnaik »

What would be the cost and number of lights required for a densly planted tank with dimensions 31X14.5X20 inches and the light hood is 8 inches above aquarium.
Amit Naik