BANANA WORMS

Forum for discuss on fish/Invertebrates food.
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: BANANA WORMS

Unread post by ishaan »

deepesh wrote:Are vinegar eels and beer worms related? I got the impression from some of the posts at IAH that beer worms too float/swim upwards.
if i am not wrong, some of the iah members cultured vinegar eels in beer and that was known as beer worm culture after that. i can be completely wrong :roll:
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
deepesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by deepesh »

ishaan wrote:
deepesh wrote:Are vinegar eels and beer worms related? I got the impression from some of the posts at IAH that beer worms too float/swim upwards.
if i am not wrong, some of the iah members cultured vinegar eels in beer and that was known as beer worm culture after that. i can be completely wrong :roll:
Ah! casting pearls before swine.
News from The North Indian barbecue is...
Browning outside, softening inside.
VishaalDalal
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by VishaalDalal »

deepesh wrote:
ishaan wrote:
dont get frustrated Deepesh, this happens. and will keep on happening till we stop using common names and start using Scientific names.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

deepesh wrote:
ishaan wrote:

No, no, i vehemently oppose any such notion, Sir! You have the soul of a DIYer, and live food is your hitherto-suppressed but instinctive forte!
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

ishaan wrote:

Sir! You are completely right!
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Romi wrote:
ishaan wrote:

Sir! You are completely right!
thanks yipi

deepesh, bhaia have you got grindal worms??? i have a culture ready for you, sorryg for the delay
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
deepesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by deepesh »

@Ishaan

No probs, I don't mind waiting. In this hobby after so many years I have realized that getting things slowly is best overall. Trying to get everything at once kills all the enjoyment, although sometimes it is difficult to control oneself.

I have a microworm culture but it stinks to high heaven although it has been very productive! Sukhdeep aka shergill00 had the shock of his lif the other day when he got a whiff of the microworms. :lol:

By the way you need not call me bhaiya or dr; it seems too formal on the forum, to me at least. If you like you can reserve these for when we meet.
News from The North Indian barbecue is...
Browning outside, softening inside.
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

deepesh wrote:@Ishaan

No probs, I don't mind waiting. In this hobby after so many years I have realized that getting things slowly is best overall. Trying to get everything at once kills all the enjoyment, although sometimes it is difficult to control oneself.

I have a microworm culture but it stinks to high heaven although it has been very productive! Sukhdeep aka shergill00 had the shock of his lif the other day when he got a whiff of the microworms. :lol:

By the way you need not call me bhaiya or dr; it seems too formal on the forum, to me at least. If you like you can reserve these for when we meet.
please PM me your address will send grindals to you, i won't be coming to Chandigarh so no chances of meeting. I don't need microworm starter culture because i was having some issue with my grindal cultures 1 week ago and somehow microworms appeared in that box so i used them to start my microworms culture hands
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868