My first nano

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: My first nano

Unread post by Abhishek »

Really nice had to admit :)
One small thing check the right hand corner I feel you should put a riccia stone there to cover that area..
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by cichlids »

ishaan wrote:wow riccia has covered whole of the tank as i said wait for1-2 weeks and here is the result :D
Yup,. :D . Growing like crazy.. :lol:
SCORPIO wrote:Nice carpet.
Thanks Rajiv..
bmukh wrote:Nice carpet. May be you can think of trimming the riccia a bit to lower the height o the carpet (esp at the back)
Thanks Bappa.. I have tied riccia to some big stones and placed i at the back.. Thinking of trimming riccia, removing that big black stone at back and tying riccia to smaller stones ..
parthapratim22 wrote:Looking very beautiful...if you can move the "right back" riccia or trim it as low as possible you will see the difference...a more closer PIC can be easier to understand the whole prospective of the scape...
Thanks Partha..
Even I was thinking of the same move.. Its a big stone.. I'll remove it and tie it to some smaller stones..
maaz wrote:nice...vert nice...love it..
Thanks Maaz..
Abhishek wrote:Really nice had to admit :)
One small thing check the right hand corner I feel you should put a riccia stone there to cover that area..
Thanks Abhishek..
Planning to remove it and re -tie it to a smaller stone so that it covers evenly..

Thanks,
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

cichlids wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:Looking very beautiful...if you can move the "right back" riccia or trim it as low as possible you will see the difference...a more closer PIC can be easier to understand the whole prospective of the scape...
Thanks Partha..
Even I was thinking of the same move.. Its a big stone.. I'll remove it and tie it to some smaller stones..
not small stone, try something like flat...like broken clay pot
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by cichlids »

Okay..Saw a few Flat marbles (brown in color )in LFS..They are relatively easy to tie riccia..