Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2015.>>Finalized Judges.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2015

Unread post by SCORPIO »

toomanyfish wrote:Awesome and looking forward to this year.
Rajivji a suggestion.Instead of gifts like last year a trophy like you had in one of the years and a certificate is more valuable.Because its a true reward of success.

Thanks for understanding us.

This year, we will provide certificate to each entrant and gift will be also provided.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

Trophy is a good suggestion, why dont u include trophy for 1st and 2nd position along with gifts & certificates? One thing which might be out of this this thread discussion, Can we invite the aqua traders to advertise in this web page? if yes then funds will be not a problem. I have no idea of Tax and other issues involved if advertising is done. May be the money will be taken as Donation. If it is OK then funds raised can be spent for organizing many events and we will be able to attract many more hobbyist to be a part of this forum and more people will be interested in this hobby. Anyway this is my suggestion only.
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

vikramdutta11 wrote:Trophy is a good suggestion, why dont u include trophy for 1st and 2nd position along with gifts & certificates? One thing which might be out of this this thread discussion, Can we invite the aqua traders to advertise in this web page? if yes then funds will be not a problem. I have no idea of Tax and other issues involved if advertising is done. May be the money will be taken as Donation. If it is OK then funds raised can be spent for organizing many events and we will be able to attract many more hobbyist to be a part of this forum and more people will be interested in this hobby. Anyway this is my suggestion only.
coolbig idea :1
it will help both forum and sponsor mutually
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Anybody want to donate money, can contact to me. Anybody want to help in getting sponsorship, is also welcome.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

Dada, not this way. You are a veteran person in this hobby. You must have contact with most of the online sellers or good LFS in Delhi. Not only you but many in this forum has good contact, more over people who sell plants, like Fins N Flora, Sreempadma, Aquaswild etc have contact numbers. If you personally call them and introduce yourself then some positive response is bound to come, many of the dealers are members in this forum I guess. Partha da also have good contact as per me. Please start immediately and I think some result is bound to come. More over we can contact international product's distributors like Fluval, Tetra, Seachem etc. The point is you have to start at the earliest and you have to identify peoples from south as because most of the dealers are mainly from South.
arindamk
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by arindamk »

How do I submit the entries? Do you have a biotope category?
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

arindamk wrote:How do I submit the entries? Do you have a biotope category?
There is also a biotope category.

Rules app.php/page/AAC2015
Online form app.php/page/Application

saikumar

Unread post by saikumar »

vikramdutta11 wrote:Dada, not this way. You are a veteran person in this hobby. You must have contact with most of the online sellers or good LFS in Delhi. Not only you but many in this forum has good contact, more over people who sell plants, like Fins N Flora, Sreempadma, Aquaswild etc have contact numbers. If you personally call them and introduce yourself then some positive response is bound to come, many of the dealers are members in this forum I guess. Partha da also have good contact as per me. Please start immediately and I think some result is bound to come. More over we can contact international product's distributors like Fluval, Tetra, Seachem etc. The point is you have to start at the earliest and you have to identify peoples from south as because most of the dealers are mainly from South.
This is a good suggestion. May be this can be done after the contest for next year. If you post on FB that the forum is open for sponsors, you ll get lot many people. May be we should start another thread for planning for next year, as we have so many wonderful ideas now.

SCORPIO wrote:Anybody want to donate money, can contact to me. Anybody want to help in getting sponsorship, is also welcome.
Sponsors wont come if we just send an invite and leave it. Please spend some time and prepare a sponsorship tarrif(like our mobile tariff) and what you ll offer them in return, may be like adding their name on banner, adding their add on the portal etc etc.
navneethtk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by navneethtk »

Submitted my entry.

I don't mind sponsoring through green shack :)

Let me in with the details and maybe we can work something out.

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

navneethtk wrote:Submitted my entry.

I don't mind sponsoring through green shack :)

Let me in with the details and maybe we can work something out.

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk

What do you want to gift? PM me.