Need to learn in Delhi - Willing to pay

Post your queries and experience related to aquatic plants and planted aquariums
plantedindelhi
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Need to learn in Delhi - Willing to pay

Unread post by plantedindelhi »

Hi All!

I have kept aquarium fish since I was very little and have successfully kept loads of varieties for many years.
I moved to Delhi a few years ago and bought all the equipment needed for a planted aquarium.
However, I have not had the time to learn, remember and take forward the hobby of planted aquariums.
My planted tank is de-evolving into a simple fish tank.

If there is anyone in Delhi willing to visit me once a week (in Saket - near the metro station)
to hang out and teach me about plants and water chemistry and help me maintain a healthy planted aquarium,
I'd be happy to help support their hobby by either sharing plant purchases or paying for their time.

Message if you're willing or able to help.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need to learn in Delhi - Willing to pay

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I am not able to come your place but you can ask anything you want to know.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
aquascapist
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aquascapist »

Here is a start for you. You can list out all details of your tank here on the forum. Let members guide you to get your tank back into planted. You can also join in for the upcoming meet. You will learn a lot from the pros.
Warm Regards,
Aditya
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

There are lots of topics in the forum about how to do a planted tank.Go through them,and get a brief idea.It relates to lighting,substrate,Co2,fertilizers,plants,
hardscape etc.
Get your self gain some knowledge about the above.
Members will help you with your queries.
Share your tanks here.Plan before you want to setup a planted tank.It would be easy journey from thereon.
All the best.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

we will love to visit your place, just try to post here the details of your setup...lets clear if any basic is wrong in your set up...also come down to the meet at my place coming sunday...11th...we all can try to find out what can be done to make your tank successful ...
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

I guess we have everything that you want to learn on this forum itself ,plus there are members who will be guiding you. The only thing that we want from any member is dedication towards the hobby.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Sushant