Increase ph level....

Forum for discuss on various water parameters.
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Increase ph level....

Unread post by marsaiko »

Agree, also better to edit out with a striked-text once agreed avoiding any mix-ups. :D
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
fishy.man
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by fishy.man »

sushant wrote:
fishy.man wrote:
Zakk wrote:The easiest ways are

1: Crushed Corals/Coral Sand
2: Peat Moss.

Can I ask why are you trying to increase your pH level? What is your current pH value?

PEAT MOSS DECREASES PH LEVEL AND MAKES THE WATER SOFT.......

it was already pointed out by Rajivji and Zakk too accepted that it was a mix-up of ideas. Fishy.man as a rule writing in bold letters implies that you are shouting or Rude tone and this is not expected from any member of the forum. so please take care from the next time unless you really mean to hurt someone.
Sushant,
the bold letter was to draw attention to the wrong part..it was pretty obvious and perhaps you like to point out mistakes....next time please for other members your approach has to be polite if you want to correct any one...making public remarks to belittle anyone even if someone is wrong are known to be bad etiquettes. you pass such remarks in small caps is equally disturbing for any one...I hope the message is clear.
Capt Tarun Jawa
Sr. commander A320, ATR42/72
Air India Ltd
fishy.man
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

also i would like to add, if you dont like something kindly intimate the person on private message first.this will help the forum to have harmonious discussions and will prevent the forum from undesirable like this one.
Capt Tarun Jawa
Air India Ltd
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

Chill guys, let us get back to the topic itself :)
fishy.man
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

I have No Hard feelings what so ever.....
Capt Tarun Jawa
Air India Ltd
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

fishy.man wrote:
sushant wrote:
fishy.man wrote:
Zakk wrote:The easiest ways are

1: Crushed Corals/Coral Sand
2: Peat Moss.

Can I ask why are you trying to increase your pH level? What is your current pH value?

PEAT MOSS DECREASES PH LEVEL AND MAKES THE WATER SOFT.......

it was already pointed out by Rajivji and Zakk too accepted that it was a mix-up of ideas. Fishy.man as a rule writing in bold letters implies that you are shouting or Rude tone and this is not expected from any member of the forum. so please take care from the next time unless you really mean to hurt someone.
Sushant,
the bold letter was to draw attention to the wrong part..it was pretty obvious and perhaps you like to point out mistakes....next time please for other members your approach has to be polite if you want to correct any one...making public remarks to belittle anyone even if someone is wrong are known to be bad etiquettes. you pass such remarks in small caps is equally disturbing for any one...I hope the message is clear.
perhaps a better way of pointing out any sentence would have been to write it in some other color preferably "red". and this was discussed in public forum to prevent others to repeat the same.and i guess this is what i'm here for and this is a part of my responsibility as a moderator.
Sushant
Creep
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Creep »