Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2012 BIOTOPE TANKS VOTING.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.

Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2012 BIOTOPE TANKS VOTING.

Poll ended at Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 am

Entry No#1
4%
Entry No#2
15%
Entry No#3
31%
Entry No#4
35%
Entry No#5
15%

Total votes: 84

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2012 BIOTOPE TANKS VOTING.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

tirthabratapanja wrote:No tank I like. very very honestly. No tank look like original Biotope
Brother this is our first contest. Please don't discourage the entrants.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys please find the fish in 4th entry in the RED CIRCLE. We do not favor anyone and want to clarify everything.
IMG_9799.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

tirthabratapanja wrote:No tank I like. very very honestly. No tank look like original Biotope
Post your introduction, just seen your 2 posts and 2 here only.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

SCORPIO wrote:Guys please find the fish in 4th entry in the RED CIRCLE. We do not favor anyone and want to clarify everything.
IMG_9799.jpg
Thanks Rajiv. That sure was hard to see, in fact still is :geek: . In the next contest, like in all other biotope aquascape competitions, a few lines by the fishkeeper about his biotope, a list of the species of fish, if any, or shrimp, or whatever the fauna, plants etc. must be included. That will make for an easier experience for both aquascaper and public. For biotope tanks in ADA for instance, separate pics focusing on the fauna are often included, since their physical presence in the main photo might be only nominal.
Keluthi
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Keluthi »

@Scorpio & Zakk: I don't mean to demotivate or being rude...!!! I just wanted to give a suggestion(from my little knowledge), which would be pretty useful for the participants in this years contest.
E.g.: Tank 2 - I think the scaper had tried for an Amazon biotope. But, as far as the inhabitants, there you can see a school of denisoni barb. Indian species in an Amazon biotope is not a bad idea, for the competition??!! And, it has won the 3rd place!!!!
So, this year the rules should be very clear about all the aspects of a biotope.
Whether we like it or not the change has occurred, struggle is our life and life is struggle. - Velupillai Pirabhakaran.