florescent angelfish

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: florescent angelfish

Unread post by marsaiko »

Arjun Tandon wrote:As long as we are not tormenting his creations, there must not be anything wrong about it
and .....
Natural beauty is of course breathtaking.
But what if we could join our efforts to make it even more amazing?!!!
Give it a thought......
Good Day :)
Well, to tell you the truth,
These kinda fancy fish/veil tail have a very bad life, especially the males will become Danush's Kolaveri.
-> They ll not be able to attract any females.
-> They ll not be able to fight out their opponent males.

Hope you have fellow sympathy ;)
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Zakk »

Arjun Tandon wrote:Wow! They are just amazing! :roll:
I think we're not playing the role of God,
But utilizing the brain God has given us
This planet is a gift to us
We want to add beauty to it or let it be, is our choice
As long as we are not tormenting his creations, there must not be anything wrong about it
and as long as we don't commit to develop invasive species that threaten the existence of others.
Natural beauty is of course breathtaking.
But what if we could join our efforts to make it even more amazing?!!!
Give it a thought......
Good Day :)
Do you think we have a better perception about beauty? Are you really sure we are capable of knowing our limits? I beg to differ. Indeed we are using our brains that we have been blessed with but are really doing something to help mankind with it? Projects like these are based out of greed. Can you explain to me how are we enhancing his creatures by doin this? Do you know what is the requirement to have an angel glow in the dark? Do you even know why do some fish glow in the dark?

if you are talking about enhancing his creature's existing beauty, then you are talking about line breeding.

We are tormenting his creatures. When you slice open the fish, infuse the artificial glow in the dark matter to its breeding organs dont you think its torture? When parrot fish are dyed they are immersed in an acid to sheer of the natural mucus that they have and then dipped in the dye. Isnt that torture? When indian glass fishes are injected with the wonderful colors we see, do you not imagine the pain it must have endured? I do. I have 4 large tattoos on my body and I come from a boxing background. Pain is a norm in my life and yet when i was getting tattoo'd it hurt. Really hurt. You cannot begin to comprehend the pain that little fish is enduring to satisfy man's greed.

Do you really think a person who is out to make money has sympathy to the harsh conditions the fish are put through? Do you think he is worried about the state of the fish or his money to be made?

Tell me this: do you want to have glow in the dark babies? do you wish for one mad scientist to slit open your reproductive organ and introduce an artificial/alien substance to it and expect you to have kids? No right? Then why encourage this project?

Can you state in all your confidence that this isnt going to create a problem some where down the road? I cant. Until I see proof that this isnt going to create an imbalance to the natural order of things I for one will never support man made fish. Be it Glo Lite Danios or Flowerhorns.

It isn't your choice to make nor is it mine or for that matter any body elses. We should learn to accept what we have and ensure we protect them. Not go about meddling with things that had no business being meddled with to begin. The earth doesn't belong to us. We are just occupying it. We can make tall claims that the earth is our but in reality it isnt. It belongs to all those creatures out there. it is unfortunate that we evolved the fastest and furthermost in the race. We are the ones destroying the earth. Trust me, a day will come when man will no longer be the top predator.
Just cos it happened to you is no means for you to claim that it will happen to me. Exceptions aren't the rule.

Viresh "The Warbringer" Fleming

eluviet@hotmail.com
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

i made a mistake by adding this topic ,please somebody lock this topic
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

Well,

I feel every one sees half of glass full/empty from their point of view and we should accept that.

Some of us dont like the hybridization of these poor creatures, but some like it- its not ethical to follow these kind of techniques, but due to commercialization these things come up.

Please provide your own point of view than any personal attacks. What we feel some one might not feel the same.
Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Zakk »

Abhishek wrote:Well,

I feel every one sees half of glass full/empty from their point of view and we should accept that.

Some of us dont like the hybridization of these poor creatures, but some like it- its not ethical to follow these kind of techniques, but due to commercialization these things come up.

Please provide your own point of view than any personal attacks. What we feel some one might not feel the same.
This isnt hybridization bro. This is a modification. Its like installing a diesel engine in a car that originally runs petrol. It will work but its not meant to be.
Just cos it happened to you is no means for you to claim that it will happen to me. Exceptions aren't the rule.

eluviet@hotmail.com
maaz

Unread post by maaz »

Guys Chill...we don't fight here..give your view here...too many like different thinks..everyone have different views according to there likes and dislike..just express your views..pls dont fight...
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

Zakk wrote:
This isnt hybridization bro. This is a modification. Its like installing a diesel engine in a car that originally runs petrol. It will work but its not meant to be.
Ha ha ha the engine modification was awesome :P

Heard that in Gujrat some people put diesel engines in enfield :P
maaz

Unread post by maaz »

Abhishek wrote:
Zakk wrote:
Ha ha ha the engine modification was awesome :P

Heard that in Gujrat some people put diesel engines in enfield :P

hahahahahahahaah :lol:
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
Zakk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Zakk »

No one is fighting Maaz. :)

and that engine thing was meant to be a joke to lighten the mood :P

eluviet@hotmail.com
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Zakk wrote:No one is fighting Maaz. :)

and that engine thing was meant to be a joke to lighten the mood :P
really that engine thing was really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868