At last i got Grindal And Microworm cultures ! :)

Forum for discuss on fish/Invertebrates food.
xargar
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

At last i got Grindal And Microworm cultures ! :)

Unread post by xargar »

Thanks to Pio Linhares ! He sent me these two cultures and helped me !

Received them like this. ! Found only some worms in grindals and in microworms i thought it is dead

Now they are put in their new homes :grin:

Fingers crossed !

After only 12 hours..

Microworm culture is still growing slowly but grindals are so happy that they were over crowding and i started new culture and harvested some !
Visit us : http://aquatickart.in
Complete Pet Shop For All Your Pet Needs :dance
deepesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: At last i got Grindal And Microworm cultures ! :)

Unread post by deepesh »

That's great. Your fish and the fry will enjoy!
News from The North Indian barbecue is...
Browning outside, softening inside.
Arjun Tandon
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Arjun Tandon »

Congrats xargar! Finally all the waiting ends.... I know what it feels like!
Seems grindals are spreading like a wildfire among hobbyists.
There was a time when only 2-3 people on this site had them!
And now, if most members lose grindals due to high summer temperatures, we have you living in a place where weather is pleasant in summers.

I want to share my little experiences with you.
1. Be very careful about one thing: The moment you think that you can neglect your cultures for a while, or you could leave them to the care of non-hobbyists like friends and family members, that would be your biggest mistake and it can lead you from loosing the easiest of all (microworms) to the toughest of live food cultures!

2. Second thing: Always tell your family what you are keeping and "why IT IS NOT TO BE THROWN". Always beware of house maids (esp. the new ones)! Their Job is to clean the house of garbage and insects (exactly what our live food cultures look like). So always keep them in a secure place in your home where no one would reach.

3. Last but not the least : Be very vigilant when traveling. If possible, never leave your cultures at home! Tiresome Long Journeys can make you neglect your cultures causing you to keep them in dangerous places like kitchens, balconies or people prone areas. So see to it.
xargar
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by xargar »

deepesh wrote:That's great. Your fish and the fry will enjoy!
:)
xargar
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by xargar »

Arjun Tandon wrote:Congrats xargar! Finally all the waiting ends.... I know what it feels like!
Seems grindals are spreading like a wildfire among hobbyists.
There was a time when only 2-3 people on this site had them!
And now, if most members lose grindals due to high summer temperatures, we have you living in a place where weather is pleasant in summers.

I want to share my little experiences with you.
1. Be very careful about one thing: The moment you think that you can neglect your cultures for a while, or you could leave them to the care of non-hobbyists like friends and family members, that would be your biggest mistake and it can lead you from loosing the easiest of all (microworms) to the toughest of live food cultures!

2. Second thing: Always tell your family what you are keeping and "why IT IS NOT TO BE THROWN". Always beware of house maids (esp. the new ones)! Their Job is to clean the house of garbage and insects (exactly what our live food cultures look like). So always keep them in a secure place in your home where no one would reach.

3. Last but not the least : Be very vigilant when traveling. If possible, never leave your cultures at home! Tiresome Long Journeys can make you neglect your cultures causing you to keep them in dangerous places like kitchens, balconies or people prone areas. So see to it.
Yeah it is a pleasant moment especially when you see them growing inn big colonies...

Yeah i would be happy to share them...

Thanks for 3 Points !
VishaalDalal
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by VishaalDalal »

Hi,

good you received these now, there is a very long and informative thread on both these cultures on aquapetz, read through all.

happy fishing