Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest 2013 Result

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
Yoda
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest 2013 Result

Unread post by Yoda »

Thank you and Congrats to all the winners !!!! :thumup :thumup
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by devchitra »

Congratulations to all the winners.
toomanyfish
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by toomanyfish »

Thank you.Sad I have not improved any better than 3rd but have already started preparing for next year
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

toomanyfish wrote:Thank you.Sad I have not improved any better than 3rd but have already started preparing for next year
Your scape is good. Try something new for next year.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

toomanyfish wrote:Thank you.Sad I have not improved any better than 3rd but have already started preparing for next year
We really thankful to some of the biotope contributor in the contest. If I remember properly when we started the contest last year we were confused about number of biotope entries...and this year its proved good and also quality...hope many of us take the contest more interesting and put their biotope and also planted entry.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Alaria
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Alaria »

Hi to everybody,
First I would like to congratulate all the winners. Good level of planted tanks, and some of them amazing.
But, I would like to make a constructive criticism to the organization... we don't know anything about the judges punctuation, votes of the hobbyist, how do they count, and a classification of all contestant. I think those things are absolutely a need if you want to have a serious and international contest.
Thanks to everybody, i hope my words are well interpreted.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

All of the above mentioned facts have already cleared with announcement of contest. Please read here for more information http://aquapetz.com/accrules.php and http://aquapetz.com/accannouncement.php.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Alaria
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Alaria »

Dear Scorpio, I mean to know judges scores (for knowing their opinions to learn from them), population voting, and the final average. Also know which is my position if i am not at top 5... things like that. I don't think this is explained anywhere.
For sure that is just y opinion, It is just a suggestion for next year, those things will let as know something for the contest. If not, which is the reason to participate?
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Dear Alaria, we do not open the scores of judges and voting. Although all the procedure is fair. Your suggestion of opening score can be consider in next contest. In next week, we will show all of the entries with ranks. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. All of the members are same for us.

Last year, we faced the issue of fake voting. We learnt a lesson by fake voting and this year we closed new membership during the voting period. If you have any doubt of unfair, please send me a mail on rsrajivji@gmail.com, I will try to resolve all of your doubts.

Thanks again for your query.

Alaria
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Alaria »

Thank you very much Scorpio.