Congo tetra (Phenacogrammus interruptus)

Post your quires related to aquatic photography.
hamza
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Congo tetra (Phenacogrammus interruptus)

Unread post by hamza »

This looks like a classic planted setup from old text books(plant encyclopedias from 90s) with all those broad leaved healthy plants. Not many people using them these days.

For my taste I would use some thick chunks of driftwood in this setup instead of that feeble rootwood, that will eventually vanish under the thicket of your plants.

P.S. Rootwoods IMO are good only for a very few setups, where fine textured plants are used that wont dominate it or in setups where no plants are used at all.
parthapratim22

Re: Congo tetra (Phenacogrammus interruptus)

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

hamza wrote:This looks like a classic planted setup from old text books(plant encyclopedias from 90s) with all those broad leaved healthy plants. Not many people using them these days.

For my taste I would use some thick chunks of driftwood in this setup instead of that feeble rootwood, that will eventually vanish under the thicket of your plants.

P.S. Rootwoods IMO are good only for a very few setups, where fine textured plants are used that wont dominate it or in setups where no plants are used at all.
Your suggestions and comments are so exact and interesting, learning. heart
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60