Journal of my Unnamed Scape

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Journal of my Unnamed Scape

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:
Kaushik wrote:After 6 months intense labor and love.. the aquscape looks like this... Thanks to Partha for his critical examinations and candid opinions. My sincere thanks to Team India Aquascaping (TIA 2014 ) groups for their constant encouragement. Together as a team we can make it happened. Will take the final photos very soon...
One of the best tank in India regarding Depth

:1

But some roots are now looking odd to me.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SCORPIO wrote:
parthapratim22 wrote:
Kaushik wrote:After 6 months intense labor and love.. the aquscape looks like this... Thanks to Partha for his critical examinations and candid opinions. My sincere thanks to Team India Aquascaping (TIA 2014 ) groups for their constant encouragement. Together as a team we can make it happened. Will take the final photos very soon...
One of the best tank in India regarding Depth

:1

But some roots are now looking odd to me.
IMO woods are actually not adding much strength to the scape but also the same time not spoiling at all, so will not think of changing them now.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Thanks everyone for the love and supports..Now I want to naming it ...looking odd if I called unnamed.. So I request you all to propose a suitable name for the scape... My one is "Rhapsody in the wild"... Looking forward to your name....
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
navneethtk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by navneethtk »

beautiful scape Kaushik! very well defined and looks natural!
can i ask what wood/twigs you used as trees? i'd like to add trees in my next scape!4

as for the name, how about "vines of the valley"?
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

IT does not look very wind swept, or windy, since the sticks do not bend but remain vertical. This suggests calm and quiet. The name I would suggest is ''Mossy Idyll'' ..... :P
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Romi wrote:IT does not look very wind swept, or windy, since the sticks do not bend but remain vertical. This suggests calm and quiet. The name I would suggest is ''Mossy Idyll'' ..... :P
in case members wish to know more on my choice of name here is something I have for them from dear old pal, Google;

an extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque period or situation, typically an idealized one.
"the rural idyll remains strongly evocative in most industrialized societies"

synonyms: perfect time, ideal time, wonderful time, moment of bliss, honeymoon; More
paradise, heaven, heaven on earth, Garden of Eden, Shangri-La, fairyland, Utopia;

literaryArcadia, Arcady, Erewhon

"he looked back on this time as an idyll"
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Romi wrote
in case members wish to know more on my choice of name here is something I have for them from dear old pal, Google;

an extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque period or situation, typically an idealized one.
"the rural idyll remains strongly evocative in most industrialized societies"

synonyms: perfect time, ideal time, wonderful time, moment of bliss, honeymoon; More
paradise, heaven, heaven on earth, Garden of Eden, Shangri-La, fairyland, Utopia;

literaryArcadia, Arcady, Erewhon

"he looked back on this time as an idyll"
So Many options you are a born poet Romijee.

Navneeth wrote
beautiful scape Kaushik! very well defined and looks natural!
can i ask what wood/twigs you used as trees? i'd like to add trees in my next scape!4

as for the name, how about "vines of the valley"?
Thanks Naneethjee for the kind words. Your suggest name is also sweet..The dry twigs and roots I used in the scape was our own backyards holy shrub Tulsi.. because it never attracts fungi and to bend it according to your needs is very easy.. So I suggest you to go for it.

Looking forward to the name from my friends Parthapratim and Rajivjee.. without them the full circle will not be completed..:)
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Kaushik wrote:the name from my friends Parthapratim and Rajivjee.. without them the full circle will not be completed..
What about "Deep Forest"?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sarathi84
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sarathi84 »

Dada dont do hurry. Give more time to this scape..I think moss should grow little bit more that can cover the rock more(if you want to give a taste of hilly jungle look) by this scape the moss needed more growth with BG also coz the tall looking moss are giving odd view...please adjust that side..

And I suggest the name like Rajiv ji "Deep Hilly Jungle".
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

sarathi84 wrote:Dada dont do hurry. Give more time to this scape..I think moss should grow little bit more that can cover the rock more(if you want to give a taste of hilly jungle look) by this scape the moss needed more growth with BG also coz the tall looking moss are giving odd view...please adjust that side..

And I suggest the name like Rajiv ji "Deep Hilly Jungle".
Actually I don't want to cover up the cracky rocks,.... so that the rawness in the scape can be finished .. in that case it will look like a green salad plate... i'm regularly trimming the mosses to keep the area open...
-A P J Abdul Kalam