BAD LUCK WITH CO2 setup !! help!!

Post your quires on Carbon Dioxide and alternative products.
sushant

Re: BAD LUCK WITH CO2 setup !! help!!

Unread post by sushant »

The problem can be related to the main valve as this is the only component that remained unchanged all the times.

Sent from my PadFone using Tapatalk
Sushant
parichay B
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by parichay B »

apuda2010 wrote:Oh boy !! This is indeed unfortunate. The lower valve sure seems to have got stuck.

One question for you - the regulator is brand new. Has the seller offered you any warranty ?
Second - do try a gas works outlet . There are many in Bhogal, and in fact your refiller can also help. I do not recommend that you unscrew the regulator yourself.

On the cylinder, I stay firm on my veiws - our country is very used to recycling and we have absolutely no sense of safety. If I was in your place, I would simply go for a new cylinder from a trusted source. You can connect with Rajib Banerjee on this forum to check on new cylinders if you so wish.
:(, no warranty was offered. i had asked but they said that there really isnt an ista workstation here so .. something something i dont remember but he had assured me that i wouldnt face any issues for upto a year. its new, just been 3 months. i'll try that shop again. bought it from laxmi nagar though. i havent unscrewed anything at all this time, did that once to an older regulator, couldnt get refit properly and it kept leaking. hah.
bhim
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by bhim »

parichay i don't know any repairers for regulator in your place, in bangalore i know some repairers.
In past i had some issue with my regulator and got it repaired. If there is problem in regulator, you have to take for repair or if there is problem with the guage rather than repairing, you can get new guage in budget price and you can fix it by yourself all that is required to do so is a spanner suitable to replace guage and teflon tape.
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

prichay, talk to your CO2 supplier to know about the repairers in Delhi/NCR.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parichay B
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

:( shall ask those guys as well, but do you think anyone will be able to repair ista as its not indian product. lets see. i shall update the forum of anything i may find so it will help others.
Neeraj
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Neeraj »

Parichay come over to my place let me make a try with out a physical inspection not able to say any thing dam sure some thing can be done to repair it .
Regards,
Neeraj
https://www.facebook.com/petduniya
GauravSingh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by GauravSingh »

Parichay, there are a couple of shops in Moti Nagar that repair CO2 regulators.
parichay B
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

GauravSingh wrote:Parichay, there are a couple of shops in Moti Nagar that repair CO2 regulators.
oh that's great, have you been to any?
GauravSingh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by GauravSingh »

Been there long time back. It's near the metro station, look for Lakshmi Trading. I think Lakshmi trading also repairs otherwise try the shop adjacent to it. I have never got any regulator repaired from them, so can't comment on the kind of service they provide.
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

parichay B wrote::( shall ask those guys as well, but do you think anyone will be able to repair ista as its not indian product. lets see. i shall update the forum of anything i may find so it will help others.
There's nothing that cannot be done here, after all India is the forerunner in jugaad technology :LOL
Sushant