Dried Forest

Forum for discussion on Cichlids.
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Dried Forest

Unread post by cichlids »

jack wrote:
cichlids wrote:Hey jack, got approval from your parents for the new tank???
LOL i wish it was this easy..... my dad was like stop spending unnecessary amount on your aquarium and fish instead donate money to poor children or take responsibility to educate one poor child..... but dont spend like this.....

i had no reply for this then..... now ll try again after couple of days LOL :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

do both :D
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
jack

Unread post by jack »

marsaiko wrote:do both :D
LOL... i do.... but spend more on to my aquariums :lol: :lol:
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jack wrote:
But in aquarium, you will be able to provide food to lots of children (fish) and parents (fish) both. What do you think? I always suggest to religious persons to feed fishes for bring good faces in their fortune. ;)
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
jack

Unread post by jack »

SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote:
But in aquarium, you will be able to provide food to lots of children (fish) and parents (fish) both. What do you think? I always suggest to religious persons to feed fishes for bring good faces in their fortune. ;)
:lol: good argument.... lets try this tonight.....but m sure he will have ready answer for this as well :lol: :lol: :twisted:
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote:
Best comment, can see from a Fish Hobbyist!!!

Jack bring it quickly!!!buy a second hand tank, or a broken one change the front glass for 100Rs, then search for wood and leaves...rest is fishes and filter...keep it for next month, secret of my Hobby buying... :lol: , but I am serious.

You dont believe my "Poorbo Ghat" tank I bought from a dustbin with front glass broken, change the glass and started experimenting. :D
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
jack

Unread post by jack »

parthapratim22 wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote:
Best comment, can see from a Fish Hobbyist!!!

Jack bring it quickly!!!buy a second hand tank, or a broken one change the front glass for 100Rs, then search for wood and leaves...rest is fishes and filter...keep it for next month, secret of my Hobby buying... :lol: , but I am serious.

You dont believe my "Poorbo Ghat" tank I bought from a dustbin with front glass broken, change the glass and started experimenting. :D
LOL.... bro i already have my mint condition 4 footer lying on my 1st floor, i use to house my flower horn in there, but i went on holiday and gave the fish to LFS and that idiot sold the fish to some1 as he was fetching much more money. I had a huge fight with him regarding this. and since then that tank is lying empty, from drawing room to guest room to basement to terrace and now finally on 1st floor. So i dont need to buy anything 90% of the stuff is all set, just fill in the water buy filter thats itt..... fishes are also there :lol:
maaz

Unread post by maaz »

Hhahahhahahaha....... :lol: ...lots of good memories with these hobby...i like it lots idea to help other fellow hobbist for getting there new tank..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
jack

Unread post by jack »

maaz wrote:Hhahahhahahaha....... :lol: ...lots of good memories with these hobby...i like it lots idea to help other fellow hobbist for getting there new tank..
a new idea :lol: dad, my fish became proud father and his babies got eaten by other fish, they are in breeding condition and if i dont separate them other lot will also be eaten LOL,

this idea might work for me :lol: :lol:
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by cichlids »

jack wrote: a new idea :lol: dad, my fish became proud father and his babies got eaten by other fish, they are in breeding condition and if i dont separate them other lot will also be eaten LOL,

this idea might work for me :lol: :lol:
Nice idea jack..
Hope you succeed with this idea... :lol: