:lol: hahahahaaha...tht good idea...proud father.... :lol:
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
jack

Re: Dried Forest

Unread post by jack »

whoopieeeee...... the idea of the babies worked..... :lol: :lol:

the reply was not that positive, but can be turned positive once i fill in the water.... tomorrow calling in guys from my godown to shift in the aquarium in to my room from 1st floor foyer,

have changed some plans

1) instead of going for a expensive canister i ll go for internal filter (one i have from last setup and one bio filter) will this do ?

2) good filter media ? the old filter has 3 chambers in it.

3) i am saving money for my full ADA full tech tank, really not want to invest in huge woods, what will be the good decoration to this tank ?

4) where can i get almond leaves ? what is the approx. cost ?

5) how to cure almond leaves and use ? are they safe to use ? how often to change them ?
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

jack wrote:whoopieeeee...... the idea of the babies worked..... :lol: :lol:

the reply was not that positive, but can be turned positive once i fill in the water.... tomorrow calling in guys from my godown to shift in the aquarium in to my room from 1st floor foyer,

have changed some plans

1) instead of going for a expensive canister i ll go for internal filter (one i have from last setup and one bio filter) will this do ?

3) i am saving money for my full ADA full tech tank, really not want to invest in huge woods, what will be the good decoration to this tank ?

5) how to cure almond leaves and use ? are they safe to use ? how often to change them ?
1. Lots of aquarists are using internal filters. You can also choose hang on back filter.
2. Depends on your choice.
3. You can also collect woods from your locality. Suitable Rocks, pebbles can also use to decorate the tank.
4. You can also got almond leaves without paying anything. Here mats (Kuldeep from Shimla) can help you. Request him to send u some leaves through courier. You can also use Jack fruit (Kathal) leaves for the purpose.
5. They are safe to use in aquarium.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
jack

Unread post by jack »

SCORPIO wrote:
jack wrote:whoopieeeee...... the idea of the babies worked..... :lol: :lol:

have changed some plans

1. Lots of aquarists are using internal filters. You can also choose hang on back filter.
2. Depends on your choice.
3. You can also collect woods from your locality. Suitable Rocks, pebbles can also use to decorate the tank.
4. You can also got almond leaves without paying anything. Here mats (Kuldeep from Shimla) can help you. Request him to send u some leaves through courier. You can also use Jack fruit (Kathal) leaves for the purpose.
5. They are safe to use in aquarium.

1) no place for hang on back filter as the tank has roof
2) it would be a very low bioload in initial, the cycling will be done with 1-2 molly for a week or soo, then will see the condition and shift 8 Rams in to the tank and after couple of weeks add some corydorus.
3) i have plenty of rocks, but wood :shock: locally collected wood can some time causes fatal result. dont wanna risk my rams, instead will buy the driftwood.
4)will have a talk with mats then, i have never seen jack fruit tree here in ahmedabad, and almond tree was there in my compound till last october, and suddenly it started drying and fell down, it was around 80-90 years old huge tree.
5) any treatment to be done to leaves before introducing them to aquarium ?
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by maaz »

That a good news...good luck with new tank..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
cichlids
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by cichlids »

Good news jack..
All the best,,
jack

Unread post by jack »

small update,

got the sand and the tank is transferred to my room, got the wood from lfs and kept them for curing in store itself. ***

** dad really didnt liked it but he havent argued as yet.... LOL

i want few rocks like this ones attached, can anyone help me out.

***DELETED PICTURE
jack

Unread post by jack »

every evening update time........

the sand is in the tank now, now waiting for the woods to get cured at the lfs.......

now want a suggestion have a look at the pics and let me know what setup to keep.

i am more fan of natural blue looking sticker, but had this Styrofoam background lying around soo planned to use.

without background

with background

tonight my plan is to clean the soil and get it going for cycling.....
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Best of luck.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

any update??? :?: :?: :?:
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60