UNKNOWN ALGAE-"CONCLUDED" THANKS

Forum for discuss on algae.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UNKNOWN ALGAE PROBLEM

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Any update on algae issue :?:
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Re: UNKNOWN ALGAE PROBLEM

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Yes, first thanks a lot to Maaz bhai...and others also......a good flow was required near the substrate, that did the main work.

Rajivi said to add Rosy berb...but with algae they were taking out small HC plants also...so I would say In HC ONLY tank avoid Rosy Berb,,,,but its definitely a effective suggestion for other planted tanks...

Not sure but Filter media also might work a good role.

It might be the dead BGA only...but it took a lot time to clear from the tank...so not sure....
Last edited by parthapratim22 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UNKNOWN ALGAE-"CONCLUDED" THANKS

Unread post by SCORPIO »

It is good to hear that you are getting rid of algae. Prepare this tank for IAPLC-2012.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

SCORPIO wrote:It is good to hear that you are getting rid of algae. Prepare this tank for IAPLC-2012.
Rajivji thanks for the comment, but now struggle starts...HC is showing signs of transformation also as per suggestion, increased the Dose of glut...and started adding Macro from yesterday night...Micro will be given from today...will do a first proper trimming tomorrow and 30%WC...hope it will survive.

But for IAPLC I am still not thinking so seriously...my main interest will be on "Rolling Stone" for that competition...I have started to do some interesting addition to that tank also...
Last edited by parthapratim22 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
maaz
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by maaz »

parthapratim22 wrote:Yes, first thanks a lot to Maaz bhai...and others also......a good flow was required near the substrate, that did the main work.

Rajivi said to add Rosy berb...but with algae they were taking out small HC plants also...so I would say In HC ONLY tank avoid Rosy Berb,,,,but its definitely a effective suggestion for other planted tanks...

Not sure but Filter media also might work a good role.

It might be the dead BGA only...but it took a lot time to clear from the tank...so not sure....
:lol: Ohhh yeah...i am happy your HC became good looking again...well tht good too hear that pls update us with pic so we which kind of algae is that..how its look like..
Regards,

Maaz Ahmad
maazahmad84@gmail.com
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

Thats good news!! all the best
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!