Forum Updates.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Updates.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

All the forum coding is in php. Modules developed by me is a cocktail of HTML and Java Script.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

Arjun Tandon wrote:Can I have a backup copy of the site's code for this summer?
I can do some offline changes, send it to the rajiv sir and he can upload it after viewing and testing
I have learnt HTML, CSS and Javacript
The last step is learning PHP after which I will be able to understand the codes of all webpages
hi if you just want to learn php or try the forum coding, you can do that in my domain ,working online will be easier hands
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Arjun Tandon
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Arjun Tandon »

SCORPIO wrote:All the forum coding is in php. Modules developed by me is a cocktail of HTML and Java Script.
Maybe I can handle minor changes like adding the +1 button as I'm through with the basics of designing web pages
ishaan wrote: hi if you just want to learn php or try the forum coding, you can do that in my domain ,working online will be easier hands
"my domain" refers to the name of a website or your own domain?? how do I get access to it?
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Arjun Tandon wrote:
SCORPIO wrote:All the forum coding is in php. Modules developed by me is a cocktail of HTML and Java Script.
Maybe I can handle minor changes like adding the +1 button as I'm through with the basics of designing web pages
ishaan wrote: hi if you just want to learn php or try the forum coding, you can do that in my domain ,working online will be easier hands
"my domain" refers to the name of a website or your own domain?? how do I get access to it?
check your PM
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Janardhanam Ji (radjanair) is 800th member.... :clap :dance
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Today we got 201 likes on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/AquaPetz ... 150?ref=hl.

bobvin
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by bobvin »

SCORPIO wrote:Today we got 201 likes on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/AquaPetz ... 150?ref=hl.
A milestone
devchitra
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by devchitra »

bobvin wrote:A milestone
:1
Ashok
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Ashok »

SCORPIO wrote:Today we got 201 likes on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/AquaPetz ... 150?ref=hl.
:clap :clap
Ashok
rajivzee
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rajivzee »

I'm always in favour of using facebook/ other social network to promote the forum, its a very strong tool these days & you simply cannot ignore this.
We can use it for announcement & share some interesting content via our forum, so that when user click to read/see full content he/she will be redirected to our forum.

This way we'll reach out to more people & cross links always help in increasing your site ranking.
Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Anand

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain