co2 inline needle valve or speed/flow regulator

Post your quires on Carbon Dioxide and alternative products.
fishy.man
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

co2 inline needle valve or speed/flow regulator

Unread post by fishy.man »

Dear all,
I have been facing a strange issue lately and usually I do a lot of DIY to resolve but it too hot to go around the market looking for stuff.The issue is-
I have 6 planted tanks and each one had its own co2 cylinder and It would become pain for me to go and co2 filled now and then so I decided to buy a big cylinder and I landed up with a cylinder that can contain 45 kgs of co2 :mrgreen: and the cylinder it self weighs over 100 kgs.
Now I have installed the cylinder in my verandah and one pipe coming in to my room to feed my four tanks.The regulator installed is high quality with needle valve so option of co2 splitter is ruled out as it will not fit in to what so ever.
Now the pipe coming in through a hose pipe assembly has been distributed in to different tanks and I wish to control the flow in this pipe line. How do i do it? :cnf

http://www.adana.co.jp/en/products/na_co2/accessory/

check this link. this is what I am looking for. ADA sells it for 28,500 inr. :shock:

regards
Capt Tarun Jawa
Sr. commander A320, ATR42/72
Air India Ltd
nash81
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: co2 inline needle valve or speed/flow regulator

Unread post by nash81 »

Tarun

there is not a single regulator in this world that cannot be connected to a splitter, there is something known as inline splitters, come in 1 is to 3, 1 to 5, 1 to 9 formats so on and each of them can be connected to either threaded needle valves or inline needle valves.

regards
nirav
nash81
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by nash81 »

Also all the parts as in the ada link, speed controls, stop vavles, joining parts are available. Good quality ones will cost between 450 to 600 bucks, local ones range from 100 to 250.

regards
nirav
zico_aqua
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by zico_aqua »

I myself use an all brass precision needle valve that works like charm costed me rs 900/- each even I have one cylinder connected to two tanks I use a T-section from Ocean Free to distribute and two in-line needle valves to control individual flow..:)
Abhradip Choudhuri

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

fishy.man wrote:http://www.adana.co.jp/en/products/na_co2/accessory/

check this link. this is what I am looking for. ADA sells it for 28,500 inr. :shock:
:o :shock: :?: :nocom
28 thousands? crazy
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
vikram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikram »

fishy.man wrote:Dear all,
I have been facing a strange issue lately and usually I do a lot of DIY to resolve but it too hot to go around the market looking for stuff.The issue is-
I have 6 planted tanks and each one had its own co2 cylinder and It would become pain for me to go and co2 filled now and then so I decided to buy a big cylinder and I landed up with a cylinder that can contain 45 kgs of co2 :mrgreen: and the cylinder it self weighs over 100 kgs.
Now I have installed the cylinder in my verandah and one pipe coming in to my room to feed my four tanks.The regulator installed is high quality with needle valve so option of co2 splitter is ruled out as it will not fit in to what so ever.
Now the pipe coming in through a hose pipe assembly has been distributed in to different tanks and I wish to control the flow in this pipe line. How do i do it? :cnf

http://www.adana.co.jp/en/products/na_co2/accessory/

regards
Boss 28K is for the regulator that this http://www.adaindia.in/CO2%20Speed%20Regulator.html

What you are looking is is Inline Co2 control which is this http://www.adaindia.in/Speed%20Cotroller.html

Nirav, can provide the Chineese good quality ones at less than half this price ..
Plus the only advantage for ADA is for smaller tanks where you want to keep 1 bps or even lower which is not the requirement in your case.
Last edited by vikram on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
Vikram
fishy.man
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by fishy.man »

Hey,
Thanks Vikram, i was amazed my self. Co2 speed regulator and speed controller are different and I got confused between them.

Nirav,
I tried calling you, your number is not reachable ...call me

regards
Capt Tarun Jawa
Sr. commander A320, ATR42/72
Air India Ltd
Meem
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Meem »

Hi Jawa,
You can use these equipment of an Italian company ,i am using these equipment for my 3 planted more than a year ,you can use for six or more tanks,,n they have never dishearten me in their performance :mrgreen:

Last edited by Meem on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm whAt I'm !
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

Mr. Meem it looks cool
what is each part called? can you give us a break up please
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
nash81
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by nash81 »

Hi,

Tarun mondays i am off work so my phone wont be reachable, others day i am available, incase i dont pick up usually the case in the event i am in a setup and hands are wet, just drop me an sms.

I dont have your number, the last one i had seems to have been changed.

Regards
Nirav