Dry Fertlizers

Forum for discuss on various water parameters.
npatel
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Dry Fertlizers

Unread post by npatel »

Hi Friends,

Has anybody used dry fertilizers? I just googled on DIY Plant Nutrients and fond these three chemicals. Want some gyan on these. I need information on where to buy these materials and how much dosage is required for plants. Also is this really cheap compared to Aquatic Plant Nutrients available in the market? I am looking for affordable and cheap nutrient product for my aquatic plants.

KNO3 (potassium nitrate),
K2SO4 (potassium sulfate), and
KH2PO4 (mono potassium phosphate)

Thanks!
Nitin Patel
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dry Fertlizers

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Dry fertilizers are always cheap and under budget in a common aquarist. I am using these from years. Read here for more information http://aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=89
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
npatel
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by npatel »

Thanks! nice and descreptive conversation. But could not find where can I buy these materials. :cnf Pl help.

Thanks!
Nitin Patel
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

npatel wrote:Thanks! nice and descreptive conversation. But could not find where can I buy these materials. :cnf Pl help.

Thanks!
Visit any shop who sales chemicals for school/college laboratories.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

npatel wrote:Hi Friends,

Has anybody used dry fertilizers? I just googled on DIY Plant Nutrients and fond these three chemicals. Want some gyan on these. I need information on where to buy these materials and how much dosage is required for plants. Also is this really cheap compared to Aquatic Plant Nutrients available in the market? I am looking for affordable and cheap nutrient product for my aquatic plants.

KNO3 (potassium nitrate),
K2SO4 (potassium sulfate), and
KH2PO4 (mono potassium phosphate)

Thanks!
these are what most of us here use as a cheap alternative to commercial fertilizers.
Sushant