Potash in Planted tank?

Forum for discussion on substrate and fertilizers used in aquariums
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Potash in Planted tank?

Unread post by Naufil »

Romi wrote: You did 'make it very clearly' about Aquapetz Naufil, you wrote ''others turned a blind a eye on a forum which claims to provide 'for every solution of an aquarist''...That is exactly what is written on Aquapetz's masthead. This statement of yours has a direct and unduly challenging tone, instead of a courteous one.

I think when Rajiv wrote this slogan, he meant to say that an attempt would be made, and not that it came with a guarantee card. I don't think any hobbyist website guarantees that. ... enlighten me if there is one. I will join it too.... ;)[/
Romi ji my tone was not a challenging one but a woeful tone of dejection and if a bit sarcastic. With all respect sir, perhaps you need to look at both sides of the coin, instead of being outright defensive and one dimensional. Its holiday season and I don't want to spoil the festive spirit. Once again I will request you stay on the topic and stop making this a discussion about aquapetz. I have already stated my intentions in the above post and I need not repeat my statements. Unless you have something useful to add to the potash question I will seriously feel :thjack
My apologies if you felt otherwise Romiji. Happy Diwali.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If nobody else has something useful to add to the topic I will request moderators to close this topic because it is already goin off the track!
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Naufil, Before asking others to be relevant, you should try the idea on yourself. I can see you don't take the other person's point, or sarcasm, but offer your own points and sarcasm endlessly. ,,, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Old adage, try it.

I saw the humour and irony in it and took it like that, but you don't seen to be able to take either sarcasm or the point. If you will leave it now, that will be all. Having the last word is a game you should find your own age group to play with. And it will not take away anything from you to heed the other person's advice, at least in view of the past discussions you have had.

If you used the search option on Aquapetz, you would have found this thread where potash in mineral form, called Muriate of Potash is being discussed. it is my post. i lost track of it and found it afresh now.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1732&hilit=muriate+of+potash

The potash being sold in nurseries is not in organic or mineral form. In such high doses it can burn the plants easily. I don't know about chlorine, but it is used carefully in terrestrial potted plants. In mineral form, it an be useful buried deep in the substrate, for slow release.
Naufil
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Naufil »

Admin Note: This comment of Naufil has been removed pending discussion with Aquapetz Admin, who are currently unavailable for response. Pending a decision, it will be reinstated or edited.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I was out of station and away from internet availability so could not read. I believe only in healthy discussion. Although I read some parts of deleted post through PM but it is not good for our hobby and community. I request everyone to please don't the same attitude in future.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda