Aquaristik Tage, Ulm Nov3-4, 2012, Ulm, Germany

Post and discuss on various events related to hobby.
bmukh
Experts
Experts

Re: Aquaristik Tage, Ulm Nov3-4, 2012, Ulm, Germany

Unread post by bmukh »

Romi wrote:I hope we don't pester Bappa so much.. Remember that eggs are better than meat when you are dealing with the golden egg hen :lol: . ...
Silent spectator so far....... :) :)
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

bmukh wrote:
Romi wrote:I hope we don't pester Bappa so much.. Remember that eggs are better than meat when you are dealing with the golden egg hen :lol: . ...
100% agree with Romi. :thumup
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

bmukh wrote:
:roll
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
jack

Unread post by jack »

parthapratim22 wrote:
bmukh wrote:
:roll
:roll :LOL
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by syed.ali »

any chance of being able to get some shrimps :D
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

We have lovely shrimps here in India, Syed. Did you try Glass Shrimp from Delhi yet? A female i got from a trip with Rajiv was the loveliest shrimp ever, (yes, liked it more thean even the superb deep red cherries of Vijendra). The female when pregnant, would develop a bright green region insider her glasslike body. Reminded me of glass paperweights I used to see on my late father's desk, all glass with a coloured ball inside..Then the green spot would grow... one fine day, it would come OUT of her body and spread over her legs!

Eggs!

If i had been able to give her a separate aquarium then, i would have had them still. .... I have also seen black, red, blue, and green dwarf shrimp. Rajiv, Ikram (he is not from old delhi like the ikram we have here on aquapetz) and Amir know all about them.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

bmukh wrote:
Bappa, Rajiv informed me that the Pogostemon helferi is intolerant of Gluteraldehyde, my only carbon source. So i will just take the two crypts.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Romi wrote:We have lovely shrimps here in India, Syed. Did you try Glass Shrimp from Delhi yet? A female i got from a trip with Rajiv was the loveliest shrimp ever, (yes, liked it more thean even the superb deep red cherries of Vijendra). The female when pregnant, would develop a bright green region insider her glasslike body. Reminded me of glass paperweights I used to see on my late father's desk, all glass with a coloured ball inside..Then the green spot would grow... one fine day, it would come OUT of her body and spread over her legs!
So we have to plan next collection trip in the last week of November. What do you say guys? I also want to keep Ghost Shrimps again.

One more request, please don't hijack this thread. If 2-3 guys ready to spare time on 25th November Sunday, I can plan. Please PM me. After 2-3 response, we can start a topic.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
senthil
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by senthil »

Guys if there are any pogestemon helferi left out I will be happy to take them. Will pay whatever it is...
sushant

Unread post by sushant »

senthil wrote:Guys if there are any pogestemon helferi left out I will be happy to take them. Will pay whatever it is...
:1
Sushant