AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.

Choose the best banner for AAC-2015

Poll ended at Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 am

Banner 01
64%
Banner 02
36%

Total votes: 11

SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AAC 2015 Banner? Which is the best?

Unread post by SCORPIO »

saikumar wrote:Thats great initiative Rajiv ji, we must involve more people, even allow outside forum... preferably college going youth. We ll get much more creative stuff that way.
May be next year we ll plan and do better, as we are pretty late this year. We must start atleast 2 months in advance.

I got no idea of banner designing, may be if you start a design contest with some shopping coupons gift, we ll get more people involved : ) or we can try some freelancers
OK.
If you have some idea, please mail me on rsrajivji@gmail.com or show here.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
asheesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by asheesh »

Do we have more options?
Image Image Image
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

asheesh wrote:Do we have more options?
At present dont have but I will try again tomorrow. My Laptop crashed. I will start from tomorrow.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

sushant

Unread post by sushant »

will be waiting for more options.
Sushant
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikramdutta11 »

saikumar wrote:Thats great initiative Rajiv ji, we must involve more people, even allow outside forum... preferably college going youth. We ll get much more creative stuff that way.
May be next year we ll plan and do better, as we are pretty late this year. We must start atleast 2 months in advance.

I got no idea of banner designing, may be if you start a design contest with some shopping coupons gift, we ll get more people involved : ) or we can try some freelancers
Only 8 People voted and you are talking of design competition? I am really shocked to see that the members are not interested in participating to select a banner design, I am very new to this forum and I don't know that this comment of mine might hurt the senior members but I cannot stop commenting that, are the members really dedicated to this forum? I doubt. If all of the members have a little dedication to this forum then only 8 votes was impossible, if members did not like any of the banners then some comment should have came.
sorryg for the comment
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

vikramdutta11 wrote:

Only 8 People voted and you are talking of design competition? I am really shocked to see that the members are not interested in participating to select a banner design, I am very new to this forum and I don't know that this comment of mine might hurt the senior members but I cannot stop commenting that, are the members really dedicated to this forum? I doubt. If all of the members have a little dedication to this forum then only 8 votes was impossible, if members did not like any of the banners then some comment should have came.
sorryg for the comment

I am agree with you.
Most of the members are busy and dont have time for hobby/forum. All of senior members are busy with their life. All of the forums faces these issues. So dont worry. Some of the senior members are again engaged with forum. We are again trying to stand with new members like as you and senior members.

vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

SCORPIO wrote:
vikramdutta11 wrote:

sorryg for the comment

I am agree with you.
Most of the members are busy and dont have time for hobby/forum. All of senior members are busy with their life. All of the forums faces these issues. So dont worry. Some of the senior members are again engaged with forum. We are again trying to stand with new members like as you and senior members.
Boss the people you are talking about must have face book account, please see they are regular on FB but not in this form. 10 Min a day can be spared for this forum if you really love this hobby. To be regular in this forum you do not have to give time to this hobby, just u have to spare a little time in this forum and share ur past experience with us. I am also a member in another forum, many of the members do not have time for the hobby but they spare at least some time for the forum. Lets see if any of the members who by chance read this posts and feel to spare sometime with this forum then only our discussion will be successful to some extent. Hoping for the best, and requesting all members to vote and help us select the Best banner.
:weep :weep
saikumar
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by saikumar »

you are right with all the statements. Time will tell
vikramdutta11
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

saikumar wrote:you are right with all the statements. Time will tell
Lets Hope for d best.
saikumar

Unread post by saikumar »

BTW I have very big respect to prizes. So, I believe if we can advertise(free on social media) why not, we can surely increase our participation.

We must totally remove the words
1. Senior members
2. Moderators
3. Experts
then we can surely progress more, because everyone feels encouraged that way. Even non-hobbyists will participate if you announce a ebay gift coupon.
Again, if you can onboard few students onto the forum, nothing like it. KAC forum is full for such enthusiastic people.