Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2015.>>Finalized Judges.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Re: Aquapetz Aquascaping Contest-2015

Unread post by Somen »

Member's please put your entries to make it a grand success.
hands hands
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

This time we are getting some amazing scapes. Fight will be not easy so come on guys.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

See I am really not happy with last year prize and certification distribution. Please understand we need to make it big.

Last year you had several personal issues I know, but set a target and finish it, otherwise we may not get this response in coming times.

I am always there as a team member, let me know what I can do.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

parthapratim22 wrote:See I am really not happy with last year prize and certification distribution. Please understand we need to make it big.

Last year you had several personal issues I know, but set a target and finish it, otherwise we may not get this response in coming times.

This year we will issue certificates to all the entrants. Last year Prizes will brought early to sent late. I thought, this year everything will be smooth. In coming days, we will meet and decide about the prizes/accessories for the winners.

Some confusion about certificates, either colored or black and white. But we will resolve all the issues in time and certificates will reach every entrant in the starting of January 2016.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

parthapratim22 wrote:See I am really not happy with last year prize and certification distribution. Please understand we need to make it big.

:1
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, need an advice, paper like as ADA certificate will be ok or need colorful certificate? Please let me. I am starting everything from tomorrow. I will prepare certificate and gallery as I receive entry so that we can post immediately.

parthapratim22

That's great...

Whenever we have talked of any event or programm for Aquapetz I have reminded you about our limitations like fund, manpower, reach etc. So I believe "like" anyone else would spoil our intention. Go for simple paper or may be "handmade" paper certificate.

And target to finish before time.
parthapratim22

There will be Gifts from my Frogfoot ADNS and I will let you know what can be delivered , I will send them to the winners address. But as of now only for Indians.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

parthapratim22 wrote:There will be Gifts from my Frogfoot ADNS and I will let you know what can be delivered , I will send them to the winners address. But as of now only for Indians.
:adore :1
Somen
toomanyfish
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by toomanyfish »

Awesome and looking forward to this year.
Rajivji a suggestion.Instead of gifts like last year a trophy like you had in one of the years and a certificate is more valuable.Because its a true reward of success.