Forum Updates.

Announcements and Updates related to https://aquapetz.com will be here. Only Admin/Moderators can start a new topic.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Re: Forum Updates.

Unread post by Romi »

getting a shoutbox promptly will make a big difference.

One of the best ways of increasing traffic and interest would be to allow open discussions on prices! Honest dealers are never scared of that.
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

rajiv sir according to me rank system should not be there because the users then start posting unnecessary comments just to increase there rank :)
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Romi wrote:getting a shoutbox promptly will make a big difference.

One of the best ways of increasing traffic and interest would be to allow open discussions on prices! Honest dealers are never scared of that.
You can post price of an item but price discussion is not allowed. PM facility is for that purpose. :lol:
ishaan wrote:rajiv sir according to me rank system should not be there because the users then start posting unnecessary comments just to increase there rank :)
Ranking system will be appreciate the users whom will participate regularly in the discussion. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Nice point rajiv sir
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Abhi

Unread post by Abhi »

Zakk wrote:i would also suggest we get a chat applet added as well. Members who require immediate help can pop in there. Am sure a couple of us can hangout there during the day to assist.

I would second this. We could have a chat room where we could hold discussions and Private chat boxes as well.
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Abhi wrote:
Zakk wrote:i would also suggest we get a chat applet added as well. Members who require immediate help can pop in there. Am sure a couple of us can hangout there during the day to assist.

I would second this. We could have a chat room where we could hold discussions and Private chat boxes as well.
I am working on chat box facility for the site. In next few days, we have a chat box.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

Rajiv sir ,any idea about shoutbox ???? when it will be added :?: :?: :?:
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

chat applet is useful...
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Guys, I am working on it and planning to convert this forum in a complete portal which have fish/invertebrates/plants profiles, calculators etc.

ishaan

Unread post by ishaan »

sir please add a reptile category too
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868