frozen fish food in Delhi?

Discuss on feeding habits and requirements of various marine creatures.
jack

Re: frozen fish food in Delhi?

Unread post by jack »

Vikram, for me i found these to be good, tetras loves them and hog it like crazy, i got tetra fresh delica brine shrimp from Italy and that is fab.... better then the gel based food, but we cant get those here so i think this gel based are also good....

feed them drop by drop and they ll finish it... my fishes doesnt allow them to fall on ground....
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
vikram
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by vikram »

jack wrote:Vikram, for me i found these to be good, tetras loves them and hog it like crazy, i got tetra fresh delica brine shrimp from Italy and that is fab.... better then the gel based food, but we cant get those here so i think this gel based are also good....

feed them drop by drop and they ll finish it... my fishes doesnt allow them to fall on ground....
I tried to Gel based foods from Tetra .. company which have Tetrabits .. and .. Seachem .. food did not buy as it needs to be refrigerated .. after opening the can .. for which permission is required !!

I tried this one ...
http://www.ebay.in/itm/TETRA-NATURA-20- ... 0498494878
--
Vikram
jack

Unread post by jack »

yes this is the one now available in India and i feed this aswell as the Tetra Fresh Delica, which is better. but these foods havent mentioned anywhere that they needs to be refrigerated after opening.
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
anitaduggal3
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by anitaduggal3 »

Sea Food available in many Top Noida Restaurants.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

anitaduggal3 wrote:Sea Food available in many Top Noida Restaurants.
grrr grrr grrr rulesg rulesg rulesg
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

somen, are we not allowed to talk about restaurants ? surg
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

Romi wrote:somen, are we not allowed to talk about restaurants ? surg
No....atleast not here.What we love,cannot
be meal for others.Out side Aquapetz,it is his
choice to see fishes in the tank or in his dining plate. :roll
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

Not his, 'her'............... it is a lady ;)

I think we cannot blame her for anything except for trying to help us with a suggestion. Buying dead fish to feed live fish is the same thing as buying a jar of Tetrabits or Hikari to feed live fish: Both are the same thing, the second is just more concentrated and convenient.

Many people who feed dry food feel they are feeding stuff like grass or cabbage to fish..the fact is, greens are a small part of the component. A bigger part is krill or fish or shrimp or snails... all of which are hardly any different from our pets. ...Sad but true.

In that sense, all of us are 'killers'... 666
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

Romi wrote:Not his, 'her'............... it is a lady ;)

I think we cannot blame her for anything except for trying to help us with a suggestion. Buying dead fish to feed live fish is the same thing as buying a jar of Tetrabits or Hikari to feed live fish: Both are the same thing, the second is just more concentrated and convenient.

Many people who feed dry food feel they are feeding stuff like grass or cabbage to fish..the fact is, greens are a small part of the component. A bigger part is krill or fish or shrimp or snails... all of which are hardly any different from our pets. ...Sad but true.

In that sense, all of us are 'killers'... 666
Thanks Romi for correcting the gender.I even didn't bother to see tha name. :cnf
It was on a lighter note.I am a bengali,so you know what leads to our Menu chart.
FISHES,thought I take very rarerly. :wait
Somen