Self Introduction.

Please announce about yourself here. This forum is for only new members of Aquapetz!
arun71292
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by arun71292 »

Thank you
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

arun71292 wrote:Am arun ,belongs to trivandrum,kerala ,currently having an internship in a small IT company near technopark,

Intersted field:
DIY aquascaping , aquatic plant keeping ,
Collecting different varieties of plants ,fish keeping
Welcome friend.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
Sourav Bhowmick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Sourav Bhowmick »

My journey in this hobby started with keeping molly and golfishes. As most of the people i started with a bowl at class 5 or 6. But i was not fond of decors. So i searched for plants and dumped them into the globe and thus found some native aquatic plant. Marselia minuta,water lily and potamogeton crispus are some of them. On 2014 I had my first 2.5 feeter tank. it was a community tank. later I came to know about planted tank, I had no idea that people are way moooooore crazier than me in this field, Since then I have set up exactly two 1 ft cube, a 2feeter and a small betta globe. All are planted and of course low tech. Being a student and continuing hobby is hard for me, so I always find cheap alternative and hunt for native beauties.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Sourav Bhowmick wrote:My journey in this hobby started with keeping molly and golfishes. As most of the people i started with a bowl at class 5 or 6. But i was not fond of decors. So i searched for plants and dumped them into the globe and thus found some native aquatic plant. Marselia minuta,water lily and potamogeton crispus are some of them. On 2014 I had my first 2.5 feeter tank. it was a community tank. later I came to know about planted tank, I had no idea that people are way moooooore crazier than me in this field, Since then I have set up exactly two 1 ft cube, a 2feeter and a small betta globe. All are planted and of course low tech. Being a student and continuing hobby is hard for me, so I always find cheap alternative and hunt for native beauties.
Welcome Sourav.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
sushant

Re: RE: Re: Self Introduction.

Unread post by sushant »

Sourav Bhowmick wrote:My journey in this hobby started with keeping molly and golfishes. As most of the people i started with a bowl at class 5 or 6. But i was not fond of decors. So i searched for plants and dumped them into the globe and thus found some native aquatic plant. Marselia minuta,water lily and potamogeton crispus are some of them. On 2014 I had my first 2.5 feeter tank. it was a community tank. later I came to know about planted tank, I had no idea that people are way moooooore crazier than me in this field, Since then I have set up exactly two 1 ft cube, a 2feeter and a small betta globe. All are planted and of course low tech. Being a student and continuing hobby is hard for me, so I always find cheap alternative and hunt for native beauties.
Welcome to APZ..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Sushant