Freshwater and Saltwater tank for sale

Post about the items, you want to sale. Prices are allowed but bargaining is prohibited. Only Admin/Moderator can reply. Seller and buyers are only responsible for any type of critics. https://aquapetz.com is not responsible for any fraud in deal.
ghsunil
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Freshwater and Saltwater tank for sale

Unread post by ghsunil »

Due to continuous traveling I am sell my aquariums.

Aquariums are rack type with wooden top, you can see in the attached pictures. Bottom aquarium is fresh water aquarium it is 3’ wide. Top aquarium is Saltwater tank which is 4” wide. Would like to sell it as a set with fish included.

1. Fresh water tank has Gar fish 1’ long with me from last 3 years. Tank has Jebo canister filter, Heater and wooden net top.
2. Saltwater is more than 3yrs old has canister filter, LR, Skimmer, Wavemaker, Live Sand, Heater, Fish (one each of Clown fish, Bamboo shark, Damsel, Carpet anemone and Blue hermit crab, all are more than one year old with me, hermit is from last 3yrs with me).
All fish are healthy and feeding well.
My asking price is Rs.20000/- for all.

Freebie to go with this
1. Fish food – both marine and fresh water
2. Marine salt
3. Hydrometer
4. Test kit (Not used from long time)
5. Hospital tank 15” wide
6. Feeding tong
7. Powerhead and drum for making fresh salt water
8. Tube lights
9. There will be more things as I dig out my cupboards.

I am from Delhi. Interested people please PM for Further details of tank. Would be interested in quick local sale. Price is best, Freebies itself is more than Rs.5000 so grab this offer before someone else does.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.