some shrimp pic's

Forum for discuss freshwater/ Brackish Invertebrates.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Re: some shrimp pic's

Unread post by Romi »

VishaalDalal wrote:Romi,

I have a small culture of romifex in my Grindal culture ???? how. do they spread through the air
Yaara, you forgot. I already told you once that one fine day, if both these and grindals are kept, they will invade the grindal culture. And they usually win! :mrgreen:
VishaalDalal
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by VishaalDalal »

Romi wrote:

I have a small culture of romifex in my Grindal culture ???? how. do they spread through the air
Yaara, you forgot. I already told you once that one fine day, if both these and grindals are kept, they will invade the grindal culture. And they usually win! :mrgreen:
That I understood but how do they jump
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

VishaalDalal wrote:
Romi wrote:

Have not figured it out. Every single culture of grindals i have, except the latest one, which I got from Juanico, was lost to invasion by them. This time i am keeping the culture in a separate room .. :lol:
VishaalDalal

Romi wrote:
VishaalDalal wrote:
Romi wrote:

Have not figured it out. Every single culture of grindals i have, except the latest one, which I got from Juanico, was lost to invasion by them. This time i am keeping the culture in a separate room .. :lol:
this is Very Unfair, every thread on Microfex should have a warning at the starting of each page "Dont keep in the same house as other cultures, highly Invasive"
ishaan
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by ishaan »

VishaalDalal wrote:
this is Very Unfair, every thread on Microfex should have a warning at the starting of each page "Dont keep in the same house as other cultures, highly Invasive"
:LOL :LOL
A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
Ishaan Pathania
+919041208868
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

ha ha.

These are a native Delhi species, not the ones described by fishkeepers in America and the West. Those need an airpump and good water quality, cool Shimla weather. These manage with stinking oatmeal and a tablespoon of water. They are tough and they like it hot!

Think of the Stray Dog versus Pedigree Golden Retriever analogy. No tonic just food.
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

Lovely images :)

Liked them...
VishaalDalal

Abhishek wrote:Lovely images :)

Liked them...
Thanks, In fact I was wondering about the quality of the shrimps as sometimes they show a deep red other times a dull red
Abhishek

Unread post by Abhishek »

VishaalDalal wrote: Thanks, In fact I was wondering about the quality of the shrimps as sometimes they show a deep red other times a dull red
Dont bother about the quality they are good quality RCS, and sometimes they show dull red possibly when you switch on the color or if the substrate is pale in color.

And when they are happy they show red :)
VishaalDalal

Abhishek wrote:
VishaalDalal wrote: Thanks, In fact I was wondering about the quality of the shrimps as sometimes they show a deep red other times a dull red
Dont bother about the quality they are good quality RCS, and sometimes they show dull red possibly when you switch on the color or if the substrate is pale in color.

And when they are happy they show red :)
thanks.