About LFS....

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
devansh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: About LFS....

Unread post by devansh »

puneet best place depends on many factors- your budget, your market research, your risk apetite, rent, ease of access etc.
i cant comment on any place as i have no clue on the amount of shop-rent of different areas, but you need to do a thorough & reliable research dont just believe on hearsay.
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

puneet wrote:guys finally i decided to open LFS....pls suggest from where i shld buy live stock and other items???
Good to know that there is a decision.

But can you let us know your survey base? is it just this forum alone or anymore people??
If so one can estimate about hardly 30-40 more such people could be in your city, and such people will buy stuff rarely as they know how to maintain stuff :lol: .

For gold fish and other inferior stuff there surely must be many other shops that could compete you and give a better bargain than you.

I hope you have caluculated on that lines.

I would say, if you want to do it, do it big... and hoping same a well.
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

@ manu---thanks buddy...i have talked with LFS people they are commenting there is nothing in this biz people dont take other fishes(cichilds) only gold fishes they take here in delhi they only want less amount fishes like 60-70 a pair dats all.
@devansh- budget is less n risk is more i need a advice from a person who is into dis biz....he can guide me

@marsaiko- doing big need more of investment u know am from a mid class family n am confused totally...
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

puneet wrote:@marsaiko- doing big need more of investment u know am from a mid class family n am confused totally...
If you are confused dont take a risk, especially as we are mid-class family.
Try something else.

if you are just excited about responses, please reconsider the market base.
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

lfs people just only woried about shop rent....