Meeting Heiko Bleher

Post and discuss on various events related to hobby.
bmukh
Experts
Experts

Meeting Heiko Bleher

Unread post by bmukh »

Hi all,
Heiko will be in India 17-24 November. I was just talking to him. He is free on the 18th but he will be in Kochin. However, if we invite him and organize a small event we can try and convince him to come and meet us. This would surely have some economic implications. We will have to take care of his expenses (Economy round trip Cochin-Del-Cochin). The feasible time plan will be - Cochin Del on 17th . He stays the night. We meet him for breakfast on 18th and he goes back on the 18th. A quick claculation would mean (air tickets -approx 20000 + stay = 6000 + breakfast meet (say a buffet at a decent place) for approx 15 heads =12000 = approx 40,000). So if we are willing to split the cost I can try and organize it. If we can get 15 members to join, it won't exceed 3000 per head. I will be off to Sunderbans on the Wednesday so i need to confirm to him by Wednesday.

Let me know what you think guys?

Heiko is also willing to sign the Biotope book and we can have it from him (price approx 90 Euros)

book details:
http://www.aquapress-bleher.com/blehers ... ko-bleher/
navneethtk
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Meeting Heiko Bleher

Unread post by navneethtk »

If I'm not wrong laukik is planning to organise an event for him for his arrival, in Mumbai.

But it would be a 100 times better if hobbyists did it. Good luck all!

Sent from my Panasonic P11
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Dada, Go ahead. I am ready to contribute.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
bmukh
Experts
Experts

Unread post by bmukh »

Dada unless we have 10 members it won't work out. Besides since I am leaving tomorrow morning I guess we willl have to cancel this time