How busy life schedule affects the HOBBY....

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
parthapratim22

Re: How busy life schedule affects the HOBBY....

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Far away from my tank. So many itchy ideas, but no way can star t a tank this year( I guess). But looking forward to tgiac tanks. Today Swapan Baruah called me. He is also participants of tgiac. Anyone starting tanks for next year?Bought a smart phone, so now will be available maximum time online.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

parthapratim22 wrote:Far away from my tank. So many itchy ideas, but no way can star t a tank this year( I guess). But looking forward to tgiac tanks. Today Swapan Baruah called me. He is also participants of tgiac. Anyone starting tanks for next year?Bought a smart phone, so now will be available maximum time online.

Great....
Ya I will stay connected with you.
Itchy Idea's!!!! Give some.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
jack

Unread post by jack »

very nice topic...

yes busy life affects the hobby i agree but u always can spare some time for your self... for me my wife likes aquarium over other pets so she is happy with it.. i use to have 8 tanks but too much shifting house and more involvement in office lead to just 1 tank. I am happy with 1 tank that i have.. though need to give it some more time to it.... but cant .....

the lack of availability of quality products and quality live stock is a big minus for me. this is another reason which contributed a bit in closing my tank. also the lfs and retailers think they are boss and most of them attitude problem. I know few very very very good reef hobbyist who closed their tank due to this reason. including myself to some extent.
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
sumer
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by sumer »

jack wrote:the lack of availability of quality products and quality live stock is a big minus for me. this is another reason which contributed a bit in closing my tank. also the lfs and retailers think they are boss and most of them attitude problem. I know few very very very good reef hobbyist who closed their tank due to this reason. including myself to some extent.
Really? I was in Ahmedabad a few years ago and the pet shops they had were pretty good. I mean they were far better than what other cities have.
If LFS and availability is the problem, why don't you guys make a small group and start placing group orders directly from the distributor or the source? A few friends in Raipur had similar problem and they have boycotted the LFS completely. More and more hobbyists are joining them because they get better pricing in the group order.
Don't only practice your art, but force your way into it's secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
My aquarium photography: Plays Of Rays
jack

Unread post by jack »

where in ahmedabad you feel you get everything ?? i source each and everything from outside ahmedabad... the only good shop here who can source good stuff is Meen aquarium and Matsyam aquarium...
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
stephndsz
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by stephndsz »

SCORPIO wrote:I come to know how busy life schedule affects the hobby. From October 2014, my life schedule was very busy due to some family related issues and official commitments. In October 2014, I was have 4 scapes but at present, I dont have any scape. I lost most of the plants. Just some anubias and java fern left. I know most of the aquarist some time in life faces these types of issues. Now everything is turning on right way.

Please express yourself if ever you faced the same issue.

sorry to hear.. but good luck!