the background is stunning...very impressive oscar tank. :o
Regards,
Saibal
toomanyfish
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: My oscar tank-breeding shot added!

Unread post by toomanyfish »

just was going through this post and thought i should let you know the female oscar passed away about 2 weeks back...sort of an end of a legacy for the fish and the tank itself.i have not changed a thing in this tank since the time i started it.The male has gone to my moms huge 8 foot oscar tank where all the oscars are old and are 6 years plus.he will remove the rest of his time there.as far as the tank goes ill mostly be keeping viejas in it.
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

toomanyfish wrote:just was going through this post and thought i should let you know the female oscar passed away about 2 weeks back...sort of an end of a legacy for the fish and the tank itself.i have not changed a thing in this tank since the time i started it.The male has gone to my moms huge 8 foot oscar tank where all the oscars are old and are 6 years plus.he will remove the rest of his time there.as far as the tank goes ill mostly be keeping viejas in it.
sorryg
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
Sunny Suri
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Sunny Suri »

why am not able to seeing this picture....??....this is happen many time with me on aquapetz ?? please fix it
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Sunny Suri wrote:why am not able to seeing this picture....??....this is happen many time with me on aquapetz ?? please fix it
We regret for the situation, but we are not able to retrieve the old pictures. Our admin is taking care so that same thing doesnt happen again.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

toomanyfish wrote:just was going through this post and thought i should let you know the female oscar passed away about 2 weeks back...sort of an end of a legacy for the fish and the tank itself.i have not changed a thing in this tank since the time i started it.The male has gone to my moms huge 8 foot oscar tank where all the oscars are old and are 6 years plus.he will remove the rest of his time there.as far as the tank goes ill mostly be keeping viejas in it.
Very sad to hear of the loss :(