The Making of Shrimp Heaven

Forum for discuss freshwater/ Brackish Invertebrates.
jack

Re: The Making of Shrimp Heaven

Unread post by jack »

is everyone here ?? why is it i am not getting any replies ?? hardscapers please wake upppp

old LED lights, previously used in my old 5 feeter tank used it in this tank. today made one strip tomorrow will add one more.

here it goes

this is 3W light so will add total 18W of the total LED light. I am not sure what will be the result but this will solve the purpose i think as this room is bright enough whole day and gets a bit of sunlight late evenings.

please comment and suggestions for hardscapes guys please....
Finally i am Broke but Happy :D
Abhishek
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Abhishek »

Wait Jaival I need some thing to talk with you regarding the setup will ping you in whatsapp.

Nothing related to the hardscape.
jack

Unread post by jack »

ok bro.. no problem buzz me when free
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

If you show us the PICs from the top its quite hard to suggest the changes to be made if required.

Also you are going to use moss only right??? then why ADA???

You are going to add some wood also, can you please show us the wood also, if its ready with you.

Also where you want to use Moss??? because reference PICs are of mixed kind of.

As per my suggestion mountain scape is quite hard as you dont have enough rocks.

best you keep the rocks more closer and put your selected wood nearby the pile...let see how its look...everything is depending on the wood..I feel, because wood will be your focal point rather than rocks.

Waiting to see more updates.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Abhishek

PPC ada I guess just to buffer the ph not for plants//
jack

Unread post by jack »

parthapratim22 wrote:If you show us the PICs from the top its quite hard to suggest the changes to be made if required.

Also you are going to use moss only right??? then why ADA???

You are going to add some wood also, can you please show us the wood also, if its ready with you.

Also where you want to use Moss??? because reference PICs are of mixed kind of.

As per my suggestion mountain scape is quite hard as you dont have enough rocks.

best you keep the rocks more closer and put your selected wood nearby the pile...let see how its look...everything is depending on the wood..I feel, because wood will be your focal point rather than rocks.

Waiting to see more updates.

Ok ll try to shoot better picture from front and share it. My plan is to use weeping moss or peelia (i have a bunch from old setup)

I have a wood buy not sure which branch to cut to get the tree effect, so may be tomorrow ll get some time and work on it.

The useage of moss depends on the scape. If i set a mountain scape with one sode tree i ll fo woth weeping on rocks and peelia on tree. And then might try on UG for foreground.

Reason for ADA is as Abhishek righly said to buffer pH and have read on many forums that ADA is good substrate for shrimps, and i like the substrate dark for the shrimp tank so that they show their natural color.
marsaiko
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by marsaiko »

the lights are looking cool mini MH types. how many watts is it
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!
jack

Unread post by jack »

marsaiko wrote:the lights are looking cool mini MH types. how many watts is it

those are 3W each, have put 3 yesterday and today in noon if i get time will make a set for another 3 soo that ll make 18W for this tank.
Abhishek

jack wrote:
Reason for ADA is as Abhishek righly said to buffer pH and have read on many forums that ADA is good substrate for shrimps, and i like the substrate dark for the shrimp tank so that they show their natural color.
Good thing, now 1st and foremost I would ask if you are planning to keep shrimps in that setup - change water in 2 days around 70-80% for 15 days and then drop some fishes with a weekly water change and drop your shrimps on the month mark. You will have a stable tank with low ammonia content. :adore
marsaiko

Unread post by marsaiko »

I have a doubt Abhishek whether we can use aged water or filter and speed up the things. You never know when we may get a good deal on shrimp :D
nut cases ratt
brainless growl
rest you dont understand, and thats where you read/think TWICE before you post!!