About LFS....

Discuss and post all things other than hobby.
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

About LFS....

Unread post by puneet »

hi guys am thinking of opening a LFS i dont know its a good idea or not in delhi...help me guys suggestion needed
devansh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: About LFS....

Unread post by devansh »

Go ahead bro,i dunno about market scenario, do a detailed research before making such a leap, discuss a lot with other LFS, their working, profits- take help of some consultancy to be on safer side. & most importantly give me good discounts!!!!!!! :D
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR U BRO BUT MAINLY AM WORRIED ABOUT AREA IN WHICH I SHOULD OPEN....N REGARDING LFS GUYS DISCUSSION THEY ARE NOT READY TO SHARE ANYTHING U KNOW Y....
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

puneet wrote:SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR U BRO BUT MAINLY AM WORRIED ABOUT AREA IN WHICH I SHOULD OPEN....N REGARDING LFS GUYS DISCUSSION THEY ARE NOT READY TO SHARE ANYTHING U KNOW Y....
Where do you want to start L.F.S. in Delhi?
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

Sir am residing in Janak Puri....but am really confused what 2 do where to open, how to start and it will be profitable!!! as am from mid class family n after putting so much money into dis, is this worthy enough...really stressed up
devansh
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by devansh »

dont get stressed up on an idea. so no one LFS guy is ready to share any information? dats bad, try talking to laxmi nagar guy maybe he can give some pointers.
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

i had a word with him he only said "jab open karne hogi to let me know mein he sara kaam karwa duga like setting up tanks n all" dats all he said, i tried to enquire more but he said "jab open karne hogi tab ana"
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

As I remember from your IAH post and the Store name your thought was started more than 4-5 months ago...

It is good to see still you believe in discussing your prospective customers…means co hobbyist of Delhi…and may be myself too….

I have personally handled a LFS in my locality but not in monetary terms as LFS owner was my friend only, just knowing the prices of the items and fishes and selling them…that’s all…there is no comparison between your thought to setup a store in city like Delhi and this kind of my time pass, but what I understood is your “earning customers” will be the “goldfish buyers” kind of customers…

That day I was discussing with Mr Debarghya Sengupta, one of the established hobbyist and famous seller from Hyderabad on his customer base….he also mentioned that his main customers are the same as mentioned earlier…but he is the most famous person to sell any kind of plants in Hyderabad…so you can imagine although his market is “goldfish buyers” group…still his backward integration is so strong…

Also want to add in a city we find very less hobbyist + commercial LFS holder, nice to have you, but at Delhi…

As you have mentioned you are starting from the point of view of middle class…sure you have some strong plan to carry you dream…best of luck…

I hope you have so many ideas and conceptions in your mind, so don’t take my post as any GYAN, just to encourage you… :)
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
puneet
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by puneet »

thank u so much sir for sharing ur thought.....i would like to share that few days back i went to see a rented shop, rent of that shop was 15k....so i was calculating how much total will be the expense for the month it was as follow...

15k (shop rent)
5K approx (electrcity)
5-6k ( help)
5K- (miscellaneous exp. for whole month)
total comes around 30k.....after i earn this much den i have to think for my own n my family.....i dont know is this business capable of earning 50k per month.... :?:
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Please dont call me "Sir", What I could see from your expectation...50k(might be high) is an income of an established store holders per month...in a city like Hyderabad...or Delhi...

One point would add...every good knowledgeable LFS guy(those who dont think his shop is same as grocery shop) put some show tank to "Kill Big Fishes"...or to catch big commercial deals...hope in very near future your dream will come true. :)

***What ever I am saying based on discussion with few LFS of Hyderabad...
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60