Bumble bee goby food

Forum for discuss on fish/Invertebrates food.
Romi
Editor
Editor

Re: Bumble bee goby food

Unread post by Romi »

VishaalDalal wrote:
sushant wrote:
shergill00 wrote:This is from the lot of native received recently. What do i feed them to show their bright yellow colors. They are nice fellas, not very active though, keep sticking to one place.
They just love romifex. and go crazy over it.

Sent from my PadFone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to Romi for this discovery each and every fish that i have kept love these little wriglers.
Very kind of your, Vishaal.

Shergill, get the plastic drawer box bro. the worms will double EVERY DAY. Deepesh doesnt listen, otherwise he would have flooded Chandigarh with the worms by now :) did u see this pic? download/file.php?id=2721&mode=view

The bumble bees will perk up. They can have
1. mosquito larvae
2. the tubifex species we have.
3. microworms
5. grindals
6. ostracods (seed shrimp)
shergill00
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Bumble bee goby food

Unread post by shergill00 »

Thanks Romi, just saw the picture. But i didnt understand whats with this 3 drawer box, i have one at home. I am currently feeding them mosquito larvae and tubifex have just started but haven't exploded like shown in this picture. I have been feeding them for last 3 days. What can i do to get the population explosion in romifex culture ( i kind of like this name more :D ) Currently as suggested by Vishal i am changing water alternate days and put a liquid solution of Atta mixed with water.

Anything else which i can do. If that box is going to make that difference, won't have problem in using the box.

Guys any one having seed shrimp in their tanks?