Copper Red - King Crown

Forum for discuss about Betta fish.
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Re: Copper Red - King Crown

Unread post by syed.ali »

Thats excellent quality betta you got there Bro, the rays are excellent, the proportion of the finnage is very good also.In all an excellent Betta
aquanick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by aquanick »

@syed : Thanks syed.. appreciate the appreciation..
Ashish
-------------
Banaglore
vijendra_s123

Unread post by vijendra_s123 »

Agree with Romi, the best I have seen on this forum so far.... :thumup
vijendra_s123

Just off the topic...
aquanick wrote:@deepesh : I think after the previous "discussion" on bettas about dragons and the way the thread was closed abruptly without any reason and fruitlful outcome
If I remember correctly Jibran had admitted before closing of the thread that the concerned betta was not a dragon indeed - http://aquapetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2092&start=30
aquanick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

@ Vijendra : Thanks.. It is a great fish to keep.. has awesome character.. but will i breed it..? Will not.. as i said the caudal has a few defects bro..
aquanick wrote:
@deepesh : I think after the previous "discussion" on bettas about dragons and the way the thread was closed abruptly without any reason and fruitlful outcome
If I remember correctly Jibran had admitted before closing of the thread that the concerned betta was not a dragon indeed - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2092&start=30
So we all now know about dragons do we?
was there a good discussion on what bettas esp dragons comprise of?
I remember distinctly that you posted that as long as you like the fish you just keep it irrespective if you do not know the details of it.. well if that is the case then i think this should be a photography enthusiasts' forum as far as bettas go..imho..
Off topic i guess..

Cheers
Ashish
-------------
Banaglore
vijendra_s123

aquanick wrote:I remember distinctly that you posted that as long as you like the fish you just keep it irrespective if you do not know the details of it.. well if that is the case then i think this should be a photography enthusiasts' forum as far as bettas go..imho..Off topic i guess..
Cheers
Yes I had said that and if I remember correctly I also stated that thanks for providing the info and hope it helps betta enthusiasts seeking quality bettas. The ones that I posted were the only bettas I got till date and I agree that they are not good quality bettas, the white one even has cloudly eyes apart form the imperfections you have mentioned. I guess I got cheated in the deal as I paid a hefty amount sourcing him, but I still own him and will take good care of him, irrespective of the fact that he is not of a good strain.

As far as this being a photography enthusiasts' forum, buddy everybody has their own opinions and if you think so based on your experience of being here then so be it, me or anyone else will not challenge it....

Again thanks for sharing the pic of your wonderful betta...:)
aquanick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

I guess I got cheated in the deal as I paid a hefty amount sourcing him, but I still own him and will take good care of him, irrespective of the fact that he is not of a good strain.
need i say anymore?

Rgds,
Ashish
-------------
Banaglore
aquanick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Also, fyi, this crown is not a King crown but has the potential for becoming a king crown. King crowns are crowntail cross ray bettas with 8+ rays crossing each other. It is a self coined term by breeders.
Ashish
-------------
Banaglore
jibran_shariff
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by jibran_shariff »

aquanick wrote:Also, fyi, this crown is not a King crown but has the potential for becoming a king crown. King crowns are crowntail cross ray bettas with 8+ rays crossing each other. It is a self coined term by breeders.
so is the term "dragon Betta"
aquanick
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Ha ha..
here we go again..

@jibran: was the discussion about the origin of the term or the traits that characterize a dragon?
FYI, IBC recognizes Red dragons, Yellow Dragons and Black dragon hmpks and there is a different grade/class for these. Rest all come under AOC Class.
Ashish
-------------
Banaglore