Need help to make a Spraybar.

Post the details about DIY Projects.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help to make a Spraybar.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Now, I am searching Mist Maker. Fortunately it is available in Kolkatta.

Carnivorous plants are also available very near to Delhi. So my dreams are flying fast....
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
deepesh
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by deepesh »

Romi wrote:...I agree with juanico, the insectivorous plants dont need to be sprayed, they need moisture in the air. I do not think venus fly trap can be kept in soil that does not drain well either. They are excellent terrarium plants, that reveals a lot about their habitat.
I have heard some of pitcher plants grow high up in the mountains. A combination of humidity, cool temperatures and fast draining substrate (with lots of low nutrition organic matter like decaying leaves I would imagine).
News from The North Indian barbecue is...
Browning outside, softening inside.
prajjwal
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by prajjwal »

The water need to be sprayed occasionally.. once in a day or two is sufficient and that also should be with rain water>RO water>distilled water (depending on availability)... The water should pass through the media on the CP will be planted, media should be acidic and with very low nutrient value. Bog condition need to be maintained. Strong light is needed for them and temperature should around 25*C (except VFT which can grow in comparative high temp and low humidity, actually after summer in over, u can keep them in open air and on direct sunlight, but they need hibernation for 2 months in winter, which can be mimic by keeping it in refrigerator vegetable tray)................ let me know any more information you needed.... have studied a lot, but dare to keep till now backparise

{ Lets see when the worms inside my brain stars crawling for it :mrgreen: }
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

prajjwal wrote:The water need to be sprayed occasionally.. once in a day or two is sufficient and that also should be with rain water>RO water>distilled water (depending on availability)... The water should pass through the media on the CP will be planted, media should be acidic and with very low nutrient value. Bog condition need to be maintained. Strong light is needed for them and temperature should around 25*C (except VFT which can grow in comparative high temp and low humidity, actually after summer in over, u can keep them in open air and on direct sunlight, but they need hibernation for 2 months in winter, which can be mimic by keeping it in refrigerator vegetable tray)................ let me know any more information you needed.... have studied a lot, but dare to keep till now backparise

{ Lets see when the worms inside my brain stars crawling for it :mrgreen: }
Needs lots of info.
But worm inside my brain crossed the boundaries. I wish to keep venus fly trap big mouth and Drosera capensis.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda