Delhi/N.C.R. Aquarist Meet>>August 11, 2013.

Post and discuss on various events related to hobby.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Delhi/N.C.R. Aquarist Meet>>August 11, 2013.

Unread post by SCORPIO »

From last some months, Ashok Ji helping Delhi/NCR Aquarists in sourcing Latarite. Guys, who ever got Latarite from me, was also sourced by Ashok Ji.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
syed.ali
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!
Aspiring Star of AquapetZ!

Unread post by syed.ali »

Laterite, i will pick about 10 kg too, but i would recommend that you put price tab on it, not that you want to sell but recycle it back to meet only, Cost for Samosa :D, Or if better, we collect money in begining and then order pizza :D, what do you say

Another suggestion, how about doing group order now for plants, so that its delivered a day before the meet. If we have quantity then we might be able to get good prices :),
Romi
Editor
Editor

Unread post by Romi »

syed.ali wrote:Laterite, i will pick about 10 kg too, but i would recommend that you put price tab on it, not that you want to sell but recycle it back to meet only, Cost for Samosa :D, Or if better, we collect money in begining and then order pizza :D, what do you say

Another suggestion, how about doing group order now for plants, so that its delivered a day before the meet. If we have quantity then we might be able to get good prices :),

This is a very practical suggestion. :1 :1 :1

we must not impose on the genersity of our hosts or friends everytime. This issue needs to be sorted out very quickly or our forum will bear the consequences.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

syed.ali wrote: Another suggestion, how about doing group order now for plants, so that its delivered a day before the meet. If we have quantity then we might be able to get good prices :),
If you have any plant list, please show in a separate topic with price. I also want to order some plants.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

Ashok
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by Ashok »

Romi wrote:
syed.ali wrote:Laterite, i will pick about 10 kg too, but i would recommend that you put price tab on it, not that you want to sell but recycle it back to meet only, Cost for Samosa :D, Or if better, we collect money in begining and then order pizza :D, what do you say

This is a very practical suggestion. :1 :1 :1

we must not impose on the genersity of our hosts or friends everytime. This issue needs to be sorted out very quickly or our forum will bear the consequences.
If you have any price tab for love,please let me know.
I am a hobbyist and working only for betterment and to make the popular to the hobby.

Ashok
Ashok
apuda2010
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by apuda2010 »

So are we ready for a group order ?

I need Anubias Nana and Nana broadleaf - 10 plants
Fissidens Fontanus - 2 bunches
apuda2010
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by apuda2010 »

Quick query. I have 18kgs of ADA Amozonia II in my current tank. It is aged substrate, half of it is around 2 years and half of it is about a year old.

Am willing to exchange this for Anubias or Java Narrow Leaf or Java Windelov or Fissidens. If anyone wants this substrate and is keen to exchange plants, let me know.

Note - I will take the stuff out of the tank, treat it with Seachem Excel, wash it thoroughly and pack it tight.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

I would like to have around 5 kg ADA substrate for my next tank. Anybody want to sell/exchange, please bring in the meet. I need smallest granules

koipondguy2
New Star of AquaPetZ!
New Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by koipondguy2 »

I'm in for the meet as well. Anybody willing to exchange/sell otos? I can bring RCS to the meet if any body wants.
rajivzee
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by rajivzee »

Hi, I'm In
I also need laterite (10kg) & if anyone has low maintenance plants for beginners. I need some.
Thanks & Regards
Rajiv Anand

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain