Journal of my Unnamed Scape

Post your tank progress here from day 1.
Abhi
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!
Promising Star of AquaPetZ!

Re: Journal of my Unnamed Scape

Unread post by Abhi »

Romi wrote:I think this aquascape is going to evolve and evolve, and in a good way :) It was already good with the rock arrangement.

How about a few more trees or stumps on the top right? We also need a filler plant to fill the crags and crevices up for us and take it to the next level....I wonder if we have a choice apart from the mosses mentioned and HC?

How about some Riccardia, Kaushikda?
Instead of Riccardia would suggest Micro Bolbitis

Nice Scape and getting along nicely
MTS: Multiple tank syndrome !
swapanbaruah
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!
Rising Star of AquaPetZ!

Unread post by swapanbaruah »

very nice going dada,
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Thanks Romi, Partha, Abhi, Ashoke and Swapan for the appreciations and suggestions. Indeed its a soothing journey. Lots of experiments on rock positioning to new material in use has done, anyhow that's the experiences I've gained while doing this and its still continuing, everyday I just wreck up and start thinking what could be further done to make it a perfect aquascape. That involvement is the most satisfactory part for me. But it will be unfinished if I could not shared this experiences with you all. The problem is that I'm living in such a remote area, hardly any one of you could visit here and thus results a bereft of discussions. :cry:
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
parthapratim22

Unread post by parthapratim22 »

Kaushik wrote:Thanks Romi, Partha, Abhi, Ashoke and Swapan But it will be unfinished if I could not shared this experiences with you all. The problem is that I'm living in such a remote area, hardly any one of you could visit here and thus results a bereft of discussions. :cry:
Really sometime you need this most.
Aquascaping Products and Designs http://aquapetz.com/viewforum.php?f=60
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

parthapratim22 wrote:
Kaushik wrote:Thanks Romi, Partha, Abhi, Ashoke and Swapan But it will be unfinished if I could not shared this experiences with you all. The problem is that I'm living in such a remote area, hardly any one of you could visit here and thus results a bereft of discussions. :cry:
Really sometime you need this most.
Are you feeling bored to give free advice to fellow Aquascapers? I don't think so.. To me you and Shreeram are the Czar of Aquascapers in India and moreover there are a conglomerations of CREATIVE peoples united Under the Umbrella of AQP in Delhi which will certainly show good results in upcoming AquaScaping Competitions.
"If you salute your duty, you need not salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty,you have to salute everybody.“
We have a choice. Do what pleases us and then face the consequences or else abide by our duty and stand tall
-A P J Abdul Kalam
parthapratim22

Hahahah I love discussing with you all...its so awesome fun...we all together make thing more interesting
Kaushik
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Kaushik »

Last night take some snaps ... would like to share with you...my daughter assisted me a lot in photography. I'm very skeptic about one thing should I take the photos without or with Bubbling. Welcome any suggestions from your side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-A P J Abdul Kalam
Somen
Panel Members
Panel Members

Unread post by Somen »

Kaushik wrote:Last night take some snaps ... would like to share with you...my daughter assisted me a lot in photography. I'm very skeptic about one thing should I take the photos without or with Bubbling. Welcome any suggestions from your side.
Very nice Kaushikda..Things are taking good shape day by day.The background is looking very nice and with immense depth.
What are those grasses?Elocharis acicularis!!! Really nice.The reflection of the trees and the circle created in the top water,just lovely.What is the background made off?
Last edited by Somen on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somen
Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
SCORPIO
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by SCORPIO »

Looking nice to me specially the trees over rocks. Very nice.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success.”

...................Swami Vivekananda
parthapratim22

It can be one of the best small tank scape...Dada you final touch ups(mainly trimming) need to be very clever work and delicate too...hope you know those and will do the best...I am really excited to see this tank...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.